What can I do to improve my profile : Swingers Discussion 229473
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesWhat can I do to improve my profile
TOPIC: What can I do to improve my profile
Created by: thepleaser33
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hello everyone I am a single male an I have been swining for a couple years but I am relatively new to this site an I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on how I could improve my profile because I don't feel that its a terrible but I do think it could be improved upon an another persons opinion would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance sincerely Brandon....

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Pretty amazing how a guy can become so much more intelligent and better looking overnight ! :-)

Worthington OH
Username hidden
(136 posts)
thepleaser, I just rechecked your profile and it looks as though you've taken our advice to heart. Good for you! I'm very glad the public bathroom picture is gone and it's apparent you have started to edit the text.

More work needs to be done from the Description on down, but above that things have definitely improved.

Every once in a while someone who asks for advice on their profile gets very defensive and verbally abusive toward those who were simply trying to help. I'm glad you don't fit that bill!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9079 posts)
Ugh, this profile is a hot mess. Pretty much echoing everything that's already been stated.

I accidentally got red marker all over my monitor reading your profile. Yeah, it's that bad. Paragraphs, punctuation, spelling, yada, yada, yada.....those things make it much easier on the reader to, you know, read. Copy and paste your profile text into Word and there's going to be so much red and green that you're going to think Xmas just threw up on your monitor.

Your pics told me 3 very important things about you.

1. You don't smile and not smiling means you're unhappy. I don't want to hang out with unhappy people, much less let them fuck my girl. Even more to the point, there's 1 pic where you're sort of, kind of smiling but it doesn't look remotely genuine and you look horribly uncomfortable doing it. Rent a funny movie and have someone take pics of you watching it.

2. Selfies. Every last one of your pics is a selfie. That tells me that (a) you don't have a single friend in the world to take pics of you or (b) you're too cheap to drop $10 on a tri-pod. No selfies unless there happens to be something really awesome going on in the background. Also, you took a selfie in some sort of public or restaurant bathroom and I can see the stall door open behind you. Thanks for photographing what you look like immediately after taking a shit. Even if you didn't actually take a shit, the first thing that came to mind when I saw that pic was "This dude just took a shit!" Thanks for that.

3. Your bathroom mirror is gross. Is that toothpaste splatter all over the top, right corner of the mirror? How does it even get up that high?

So, yeah......re-write the profile completely and put up new pics and you'll be good to go. Oh, and squeegee that mirror.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
Right on scandal, and welcome Brandon ! Being a single male, you are already at a disadvantage somewhat. Personally, I would start with pictures. Happy people with nice smiles are important to us and many others. Yes, the restroom picture is what you would expect to find in a craigslist M4M ad. Lol...even if your paragraphs aren't perfect, get the spelling on simple words correct. Not piling on, but remember you're advertising yourself to thousands of people, so present yourself well.

Best of luck!

Worthington OH
Username hidden
(136 posts)
Welcome to the forums, thepleaser. You've come to the right place to get started.

No disrespect intended, but your profile needs a lot of work. Hopefully other people will chime in to help, but here are the things that jumped out at me right away:

- for some reason, you consistently spell the word "and" as "an" and it is very distracting. That would be an easy thing to fix. For example your tag line should say "Handsome, down to earth and loves to please." not "an love to please." - Proper punctuation helps A LOT. At the minimum you need to figure out where your sentences begin and end, then add a capital letter at the beginning and a period at the end. Right now it is very challenging to figure out what you mean. - Create paragraphs to separate main ideas. - Every single one of your pictures you took yourself with your cell phone. Only rarely does that work well, if at all. Find a friend or family member to take your picture, and try to look comfortable in it. - You need to include more pictures of yourself smiling. All except one look like you are posing for a mug shot. People who don't look like they enjoy life don't attract people to them. - Please delete the picture of you in the public restroom! It is disgusting. I don't know why you even took it there. Given that gay men sometimes hook up in public restrooms, I actually checked how you listed yourself to see if you are bi or bi-curious. If you are, that's fine, but that bathroom picture has to go.

Good luck!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9079 posts)
Hello everyone I am a single male an I have been swining for a couple years but I am relatively new to this site an I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on how I could improve my profile because I don't feel that its a terrible but I do think it could be improved upon an another persons opinion would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance sincerely Brandon....

Levittown PA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: What can I do to improve my profile