Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Better Profiles What am I doing wrong here
TOPIC: What am I doing wrong here
Created by: soroban925 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
You're welcome! Keep in mind, too, that some of our ideas may not be practical right now, but in the future you may be able to implement them. Good luck, and I hope you have a lot of fun with this.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9267 posts)
Spend some time reading the forums. Yes there is some stuff to wade through, but there's a lot of good info out there. You just have to spend a little time to get through it all, but most of it is fairly entertaining. It took me four or five rewrites on the profile to get a few hits, and it is still a work in progress. Be patient and keep tweaking your profile if need be. My 2 cents

Copperas Cove TX
Username hidden
(41 posts)
I agree with Sav, your profile sounds much better. When you get new pictures, be sure to include some smiling with a friendly look on your face.

As for not being admitted to parties as a single male, see if any of your female friends would be interesting in being your 'date' for the event. A lot of couples play separately, so having each of you head off in different directions when things heat up wouldn't be unusual.

One other thought regarding your original question: what do you say when you write to people, making the initial contact? A line referencing something they have written in their profile that caught your eye, with a short explanation about how you connected with it, will open the door a little bit more. At least they will know you are attentive to their wants and desires, and will consider giving you a second look. IMHO

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9267 posts)
Now a few pics of you smiling and hopefully you'll be on your way lol

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Kudos for you, it reads much better and as Scandle said be firm in your preferences and desires. You aren't ever going to please everyone and in this instant it is important to please yourself and seek your true desires.

You might also look at "groups" in your area and start posting there, give others a chance to see some of your personality. I suggest you join every group you can, the more exposure the better your chances are.

Good luck to you

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
I'll second the constructive criticisms you've already received. My first thought when reading your profile was that so much emphasis was put on your willingness to try bi sex that you should have changed your descriptor to bi-curious. And now you say you were trying to keep from scaring off any possible playmates.

Don't try to appeal to every single person out there who may read your profile. Figure out exactly what YOU want right now, acknowledging to yourself that your tastes/needs/desires are likely to change over time. It happens to many people. Be strong in your convictions about this, and it will come through in your writing.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9267 posts)
When people only have a photo and what you write about yourself they going to form an impression just as you do when you view a profile. It can be difficult I agree. I suggest you read some single male profiles , look for ones that have certs and get a feel for what you like and don't like. Then go back and rewrite your own using what you've learned. The best bet for single men is to get involved in the party and club scene where you will be more apt to meet like minded people. Sadly they are 1000's of single men looking for the same experiences you are and if you don't set yourself apart or make a great first impression you will fall through the cracks like most of them do. Please understand I was not trying to be critical but I can honestly say as your profile reads now we'd not even give you a chance to meet. First impression matter here , it is critical to make the right one. Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
"I haven't tried any sort of bi stuff before, but I am open minded and secure. I would love to explore some light bi interaction in the right setting. "

That sentence alone will scare off many straight men and many others will be annoyed you list yourself as straight but clearly have some desire to explore men. If you want to be "honest" there is a Bi curious listing to check. Just saying.

I agree with Fun you sound desperate and defensive and your photos taken in the mirror reiterate that.

"I'm looking for some friends to hang out with, that I can also share some great sex with. I thoroughly enjoy the feminine form and can't get enough of it. I am good with my hands, and I love to use my lips and tongue. I've got no qualms about being around other guys. I am, however, looking for single female friends also.

I haven't tried any sort of bi stuff before, but I am open minded and secure. I would love to explore some light bi interaction in the right setting. "

That whole introduction needs some help if you hope to stand out in this lifestyle, at the very least some rewording.......I am an open minded gentleman seeking couples and single women for friendship with the possibility of sex. I find great beauty in the female form and thoroughly enjoy pleasing them. I am very oral and love to caress and explore every lovely curve. Although I have no experience with men I am curious about exploring that option but only if it is agreed on before hand. Straight men relax, as I said I am merely curious not aggressive. I am comfortable meeting one on one or in a group setting. Make your profile more conversational not just factual. It will read easier and be more interesting.

Just a start...good luck.....Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Good comments by Losamantes, and I'm sure you'd rather hear from couples, but here's my two cents. Your profile generally is nice, but some parts of it have a defensive tone, almost apologetic.

The main thing though, is that it has a hint of desperation to it. There's nothing wrong with expressing an interest in bi sexual play if that's what YOU want. The way you mention it though, almost sounds like you'd do a dude if that's what it takes to get laid.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Soroban, don't take it personally. Most couples don't want to be contacted by single males. If they're interested, they will contact you. Consider having someone take some g-rated pics of you smiling. The phone in the mirror shots make you look sad and lonely. Oh, and drop the thing in your profile about flashing, it's kind of creepy. SM's have it tough, you have to stay positive and have patience...

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: What am I doing wrong here