Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Better Profiles What's up with the women only photos
TOPIC: What's up with the women only photos
Created by: smileycpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
My wife's complained that the vast majority of profiles only have pictures of the women, and more often than not, if they do have men in the shots they are fuzzy or shot from far away, rendering them almost useless. I have to agree, it doesn't help her out at all when sizing up potential friends and playmates.

Better yet, I have to laugh at profiles that just have a boob shot. Doesn't tell us a whole lot.

It would seems that guys are afraid to show themselves, so what's the deal?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 31   End
User Details are only visible to members.
As the female half involved, I get frustrated that there are usually multiple sexy photos of the woman and very limited (if any photos at all) of the man! We are a swinging couple, therefore I need to see body shots of the men (not entirely in cloths) in the profile photos too so I can get an idea if he is my type physically. It's not all about enticing the men, and we shouldn't have to ask to open private photos just to see a couple photos of the male (this is just my opinion). I like to save my private photos for face shots or more revealing shots. I am more particular about physical attraction then my honey, so he lets me make all our contacts with other members LOL! Therefore, I don't make contact with any couples who don't have multiple photos of the male in their profile regardless of how attractive she may be. I am sure we are missing out on meeting many wonderful couples! I do mention my request in our profile, but I still get invitations from couples without male photos in their profile for me to view :( Maybe we can lead by example, and make sure we have given equal photo time to our male half in an attempt to discourage "women only photos" in the future!

Bellingham WA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I meant to also say those pics can be fully clothed, G-rated, but we have to see their faces. It makes it much easier to locate them in restaurants for the initial meeting.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9263 posts)
SportnBerr, I agree. In fact, we routinely don't arrange to meet with people unless they have shown us pictures of both of them. One "couple" who wrote only provided pictures of her even after we asked for some of him. We immediately removed their access to our galleries because we didn't trust they were the people they pretended to be, and never regretted it.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9263 posts)
Because of my husband's job we don't have his photo in our profile, but do have it in the private galleries to show people we anticipate meeting. No doubt we've been immediately rejected by some potential playmates because of this, but we also are enjoying great sex with others who understand and were willing to wait for the gallery to be opened to them.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9263 posts)
@nyc -- (m) (m) Ha! I notice the same, even from couples with whom we're already partners, that the guy in his pictures almost always has this 'tough guy' look. Not all of them, of course, but sometimes it's more like what Dave Barry, the humor columnist says about GQ models, that the guys in the ads have a pout on them that makes it look like they're experiencing the worst intestinal distress of their young lives. Smile! If you're not smiling at the thought of humping my wife AND seeing yours pleasured, you shouldn't be here! -- if you're not smiling because you don't have any teeth left, well...that's a different issue!

Trophy Club TX
Username hidden
(31 posts)
It amazes us that most profiles do not include a picture of the "male half." ALSO, the men have frowns on their faces, strike a pose that would turn off Ugly Betty, and don't smile. WHY? Is it only about attractive women. How 'bout a guy taking a GQ photo for once. Looking great is not only for the ladies...hey guys, get with it!

New York NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
Welcome to the Forums 2niceppl,

Definitely sounds like a strategy of some sorts. I think that is why people sometimes like to meet at a club, because if the attraction isn't there, if the people do not show up, and a plethora of other reasons... your nice isn't a total loss. I hope you both had a good time without them!

Mr. OA!

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
"I'm a bit troubled by anyone who'd ask to meet us without seeing our faces first"

We did this by accident recently, we opened our email from them, in their email they had their face photos and said their private photos were open for us. we liked what we saw

we emailed a couple times that week and were to meet that weekend, on the drive over to meet them, Mr's John was checking SLS emails for any last minute changes on her phone from them. little did we realize we never opened our pics to them or even sent them one in our email reply. we talked about it on the drive over, and thought it weird they never asked for ours photos since we were about to meet,they didn't even know who to look for.

we ended up having a great time and obviously they approved :)

us personally, we would never meet another couple without seeing recent photos, we never got a chance to ask them why they never asked for our photos, but we will ask them the next time we see them, just out of curiosity.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
LOL We just got one from a single female..................one small photo of her ass and 3 lines in her profile, all misspelled.............. Ummm she wants to meet!

Seriously????? I'm a bit troubled by anyone who'd ask to meet us without seeing our faces first and would never EVER did I NEVER meet anyone without seeing theirs. Perhaps the fact she's a "single" female somehow convinced her we'd JUMP at the offer sight unseen . We jumped all right , to the conclusion that A) she is probably a HE. B) He/She didn't read our profile C) if in fact He /She did read are profile they have no respect for OUR wishes and D) Can't write a sentence .

I need a WEED WHACKER for this place some days !

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Oh yeah :-) After I posted that, I was like..."its a swinger forum..." then I was like... "It's Mrs Sav!" Thank you Mrs, and ironically we just got a mail with no male pics! I'm gonna go use that tag! OA!

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 31   End
TOPIC: What's up with the women only photos