What's up: Free Members requiring pictures - that they can't see! : Swingers Discussion 201474101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesWhat's up: Free Members requiring pictures - that they can't see!
TOPIC: What's up: Free Members requiring pictures - that they can't see!
Created by: curt1971
Original Starting post for this thread:
I've been a member here for a few years - sometimes paid, sometimes free. What's up with Free members requiring face pictures of others, and if the other person has their pics as "private" they get all upset that they can't see them? I've run into this a couple of times lately, and in both instances the burden and blame was placed on me for "not meeting their rules about pictures" when in reality I had "un-privated" the pictures prior to initiating any contact with them. It's not my fault that they prohibited themselves from seeing them. They got a little short with me for being so rude as far as not following their rule when the problem is theirs for not paying up to be a full member. Show some respect people!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Well I try to be a bit more polite and respectful than that. LOL. With my situation on here I know that I'm hardly many people's cup of tea, so I try to be appreciative of their effort in at least acknowledging my initial contact. Then it's basically, "Good bye, and I won't bother you again. Thank you."

New Holland PA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
One of the many reasons I now make my profile invisible to free members.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10926 posts)
Tell them to go fuck themselves.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I've been a member here for a few years - sometimes paid, sometimes free. What's up with Free members requiring face pictures of others, and if the other person has their pics as "private" they get all upset that they can't see them? I've run into this a couple of times lately, and in both instances the burden and blame was placed on me for "not meeting their rules about pictures" when in reality I had "un-privated" the pictures prior to initiating any contact with them. It's not my fault that they prohibited themselves from seeing them. They got a little short with me for being so rude as far as not following their rule when the problem is theirs for not paying up to be a full member. Show some respect people!

New Holland PA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: What's up: Free Members requiring pictures - that they can't see!