Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Better Profiles › Well this is the right place I think Let me know what you think Be Kind
TOPIC: Well_this_is_the_right_place_I_think___Let_me_know_what_you_think__Be_Kind
Created by: headley2
Original Starting post for this thread:
Well it seems this may be the place to get some good advice on what I could change on my profile. Would love to hear your coments......Pat

1 to 3 of 3
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks. Will have new pics this week. Will change the fantasy part too.. Appreciate it.. Pat

Username hidden
(76 posts)
Hey, I think the first thing you should do is get a better pics. the one on the boat would be ok without the vest. the other you are too far off to see. Also, if you are wanting to meet couples in my opinion yuo should change the last part in "Fantasies". It seems you are speaking ONLY to the woman & only wanting to meet her. Try ending it as you are speaking to both, the man & woman. I know when a single guy responds to us and seems to only be speaking to her, we both are turne doff by that.

Levittown PA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Well it seems this may be the place to get some good advice on what I could change on my profile. Would love to hear your coments......Pat

Username hidden
(76 posts)
1 to 3 of 3
TOPIC: Well this is the right place I think Let me know what you think Be Kind
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.