Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Better Profiles › We would love some feedback
TOPIC: We_would_love_some_feedback
Created by: MemHotCpl4You
Original Starting post for this thread:
Please take a look and please leave feedback. Thank you in advance

1 to 3 of 3
User Details are only visible to members.
Normally, in any other case, you would get called out for excessive ellipsis use, but your profile has an interestingly smooth read with them in place. Almost poetic.

However, lose the bogus legal warning for a multitude of reasons. That it screams drama is the first.

On his pictures, do you have any where the camera is *not* shoved into his crotch or he's masturbating in the shower? How about some of the two of you together? Perhaps you could move those close ups (including those of your breasts and butt) to the private galleries, sharing them once you have the other member's attention. The masturbation photo is just not working, please vote it off the island.

TF3

Saint Paul MN
Username hidden
(475 posts)
Not that I'm any kind of expert, but your profile looks great to me! I can't imagine you're having any difficulty hooking up with people. Are you?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11712 posts)
Please take a look and please leave feedback. Thank you in advance

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(13 posts)
1 to 3 of 3
TOPIC: We would love some feedback
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.