We haven't received any e-mails latelyWhy : Swingers Discussion 68253
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesWe haven't received any e-mails latelyWhy
TOPIC: We haven't received any e-mails latelyWhy
Created by: ALLURE
Original Starting post for this thread:
Is it our profile? is it our pics? or is it both? Your call. Please let us know how we can get that little birdy coming back to our profile with something to be excited about. Otherwise we are getting ready to throw the towel for good. This is our first post ever here so I hope we can get some feedback at least here?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
In your profile let people know what you are looking for. Honesty is the key to hitting it off. Nothing turns me off then meeting or talking to people out here and they are nothing like their profile. Loosen up and enjoy it, it's just sex it should be fun. Don't go into to deep of a profile, but leave some room for imagination. I enjoy if I know what to expect before even meeting or chatting with the couple or people out here. Remember there are no real right or wrong profiles out here. It's just what you wish to attract is what counts. If you put down you are are into pain and bondage well guess what is going to bite on your line. Write for what you are looking for, like it's a resume for you. Your only really going to attract what you are writing for. Also leave in an ice breaker every now in then so that somebody with the same interests can comment on. Unless you are just looking to notch bedpost then also put that down so that people know what to expect. The one line profile's out here show me that you just are really not into it or just testing the waters. If you are going to use one liners out here make sure you put up some amazing pictures that leave nothing to the imagination... ha ha just playing, but true nothing the less...... Remember, you are not looking for new spouses, just some hot fun sex that will leave a smile on your face for a few days.......

Jay

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Thank you lost_J1, I agree red on red really sucks. We post it because of my smiles and yes I needed to loosing up. This pics were taken at Tabu and it was our first and last time there so I was a little aprehensive about the whole deal. We wil post new pics in the coming week! Thank you all again for your replies.

Burtonsville MD
Username hidden
(5 posts)
The red shirt with the red background is just not hitting it off. To much of a red contrast..... Me it just looks like your posing for the camera and not enjoying yourself. Relax for the camera.. The beach and railing scene looks good. She looks like she is having fun. Kill the red on red... Just my thoughts take care...

Jay

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Centralbuckscpl - Thanks again for your e-mail and that you like our profile. It really gave us a boost.

Crhisdeb7478 - Yes you are correct the pics are not recent. We should be updating them before the year is over. You are right again we are not hitting off with others at the swinger clubs rather shy but nevertheless we are still going to go this weekend to Entre Nous in DC where they will have mini-skirt night theme. It should be preety hot! But...ironically we go to non swingers clubs more often than the other clubs cause we like to dance a lot and believe it or not we have a lot of friends there were we meet on a monthly or sometimes bi-monthly basis.

Burtonsville MD
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Your profile looks good to us. Everyone gets in a lull from time to time. We'll send you a message.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9029 posts)
Thanks so much for your feedback. Is really been appreciated. You raised some good points. Is true we haven't really connected with any couples over the years so that is whywe are still new. Yes we are a real couple and should be soon updating our pics and hopefully work on our profile so is not so genetic. We are still both very interested in the lifestyle is just we have not had much luck in this arena.

Burtonsville MD
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Is it our profile? is it our pics? or is it both? Your call. Please let us know how we can get that little birdy coming back to our profile with something to be excited about. Otherwise we are getting ready to throw the towel for good. This is our first post ever here so I hope we can get some feedback at least here?

Burtonsville MD
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: We haven't received any e-mails latelyWhy