We could use a review : Swingers Discussion 63437
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesWe could use a review
TOPIC: We could use a review
Created by: KBWMel The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Aren't you a sweetie. If I come that way, I will definitely send you an e-mail in time to set things up. With the price of gas getting out of control, my traveling just slowed down. That and school starting next week.

BTW: I have no idea why, but this thread just showed up yesterday that it has a responce. I guess it was a forum glitch, since I saw several appear lastnight out of the blue all in this forum thread. I see this coment was made 18 days ago. I am sorry if I appeared rude. It's was not intentional, it was because I did not know.

Kisses!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Thank you KB. That is a true compliment! I appreciate that! I spent one X-mas - NY's in Pensacola in a beach house. There was a group of us and we rented like 20 beach houses. We had quite a party! Too bad most were vanilla's! LOL! I sure certainly found the fun ones though (: Mmmmmmm! What memories....

If I ever cum that way again, I'd love to Hi!

KIss kiss, RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Welcum to the forums!

I did not see anything wrong with your profile. You are kinda new to the lifestyle and you state that. You state your preferences and give insite into your likes and dislikes, You have at least 1 picture of the male half. I still will never know why when selling yourself as a couple, people feel that 1 or none of the male and several of the female is equal. But hey, I guess I'll figure that out someday...

Maybe if you added humor or do something different to your profile to make it set apart from others in your area? It's a great profile!

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: We could use a review