Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Better Profiles We are not having luck
TOPIC: We are not having luck
Created by: ibnomoron The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
easycouple:

You really had me going with your old profile blocked to couples. Made me do a WTF? Like the new profile name, btb.

As far as having the line go dead, its just part of what happens. Our success rate at meeting couples from the site is not very good if you just look at the numbers. We've had a lots of initial contacts, then nothing. Sometimes we refer to ourselves as living in the Swinging Desert, lol. Thankfully we have good options for clubs.

Just keep at it and something good will happen.

ek

Mukilteo WA
Username hidden
(965 posts)
Thaks very much for the advice - We are now easycouple - better than ibnomoron

We had plenty of contact - It's just several couples have asked for face pics and after we sent them never heard back. I asked did they recieve them...no response

We are attractive - all I can figure is the people may have known us or something.

It's best though cause those are the kind of inconsiderate people we avoid in all aspects

Trussville AL
Username hidden
(1 post)
Hello, I noticed your screen name contains MORON in it. That may be a buzz kill as people: A) don't want to take the chance of being called a moron B) may think you are very judgemental and think you of yourselves as better than others

Just a quick observation. Good luck.

Camarillo CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: We are not having luck