We're Ready : Swingers Discussion 62653
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesWe're Ready
TOPIC: We're Ready
Created by: bandg The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
BhBe, yes, you've hit on one of the drawbacks of swinger's sites; we've noticed it's not just here, it's on three or four other sites we've been on. A lot of people are on here just to excite themselves or are trying to get their partner (mostly the wives, I think,) to buy into it.

I try to weed them out by: 1) If they don't have pictures, I try to get them to send me some. If they won't, I'm *very* suspicious. (But some of the excuses are precious!) 2) After a couple of times emailing back and forth, I give them my cell phone number (it's not traceable back to me, so it's discrete,) and tell them to call me. If they won't, their stock drops in my brokerage. 3) Suggest a date for a meeting. If it's "well, we're really too busy right now," I tell them to give me a ring when they're not busy. Some people have contacted me weeks or months later, but most just drop it.

Keep going, you'll hit some real people!

Shadyside PA

Username hidden
(319 posts)
Oooppps, should be rare occasions.

Weeki Wachee FL

Username hidden
(205 posts)
Honestly on the rate occasions we look for a single guy, nice is one of the qualities we look for. We like a comfort level. Yes, there need to be many other qualities, but if he's not nice, he wouldn't stand a chance. xoxo Mrs. Buff

Weeki Wachee FL

Username hidden
(205 posts)
BandG ~ your pics are absolutely beautiful!!!!!!!! Nicely worded profile, you two come across as the total package!!!

Weeki Wachee FL

Username hidden
(205 posts)
Great profile and pics Brownhair. You come across as a nice person. I wouldn't change it. Mrs. Buff

Weeki Wachee FL

Username hidden
(205 posts)
And, Brownhair, you're a single guy. I know, I know . . . nothing to be ashamed about . . . but there's really not a lot of couples out there looking for single males.

If you need help, I'd talk to Uriah or TripleThreat; they seem to have been where you are.

Good luck!

Shadyside PA

Username hidden
(319 posts)
Brownhair, you also have a great profile. I wouldn't change a thing.

You start out with, "Easygoing, Friendly, Gentle and Caring... Those are the top three words that describe me." Those are four words - it reminds me of the Monty Python / Spanish Inquisition skit. Wait, I'll go out and start again.

Have a great 4th.

Shadyside PA

Username hidden
(319 posts)
BandG, you have a great profile. The pictures are informing and very sexy, the text tells what you desire in a very positive way. You may have a little bit of trouble attracting people because you're soft-swing, but that's their problem, not yours.

The very best of luck to you!

Shadyside PA

Username hidden
(319 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: We're Ready