Want Your Advice : Swingers Discussion 56293
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesWant Your Advice
TOPIC: Want Your Advice
Created by: tarheelcouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Looks like geographically you are not in large metro area and most likely the reason you don't see much activity however after doing a search in your area it is by no means the dessert either....

Your profile is nice but for those local to you it may not be fresh. You mention that you have been on the site for about a year. You then mention your photos are original. Not only is taking photos together fun, it also helps in drawing the attention of others when you change them up regularly. The more people look, the more likely you will get the attention of some.

As for your looking at the number of profile views for the past 30 days... this is a great way to see what works and what does not work. Now being very honest 350-400 views in 30 days may seem like a lot but the truth is that number given you looks and intelligence level should be much higher in my opinion even if you do not go into chat or the forums.

No with all that said it is easy to get lost and just focus on your profile. Perhaps hosting a Meet & Greet in your area might give you the opportunity to put your faces and personalities in front of others and also give you the opportunity to meet others you may not have if just working mail. When we first joined here two years ago that was exactly what we did (and continue to do today) as one way to meet others. Attending M&G's in your area if they happen is also another way as well.

Profiles are nice and those who know us joke that we change ours (I'm to blame actually, Mr Free) almost hourly including photos but it is all about getting out and meeting people. A M&G may just be what the Dr. ordered even if it means you putting it together.

The best to you... Mr Free

Huntingdon Valley PA

Username hidden
(1067 posts)
You got me! I'd email you, if I was in that area.

Shadyside PA

Username hidden
(319 posts)
Our profile has been on this site for roughly a year. We have revised the text portion periodically. The photos are the originals. When we check our account we generally see about 350 or 400 hits in the past 30 days. This seems like a huge number yet we almost never get contacted. It has happened, of course, but unsolicited contacts are few and far between. We have made several contacts but they have been the result of our efforts searching other profiles. Help us out, please! Check out our page and see what you think. Would our profile interest you? What would make our page better, more alluring or, bottom line, more productive? We're puzzled. Thanks. We'll be waiting to hear your suggestions.

Siler City NC

Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Want Your Advice