Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Better Profiles › Very New and Out of Practice
TOPIC: Very_New_and_Out_of_Practice
Created by: CaptainJackMD
Original Starting post for this thread:
Being new to the site I have been taking my time; reading other people's profiles, getting a feel for everything, and trying to see how things work here. That being said, I know that my profile is jumbled. A little advice would be greatly appreciated. I'll continue to be patient, but I'd also like to be noticed eventually.

Far too many profiles basically say, "If you're a single guy don't call us, we'll call you." I can even understand it. Some people just don't have that filter between their brain and fingers that says, "Just because you can type it doesn't mean you should." Too many have that same problem between brain and mouth, but that's a topic for a different forum.

As the subject says, I am out of practice. I'm curious to find out what works for people on both sides of the issue. Being new feels like a double whammy. I find myself looking up acronyms I come across just about every day. Basically, I feel like a clumsy blind man in a china shop.

Thanks in advance for any pointers and/or advice you may have.

1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 15
User Details are only visible to members.
"It's good to see you dropping back in, CaptainJack."

I'm working so much that I almost can't really afford to keep paying if I'm not using that much. However, I'll keep it up (pun may or may not be intended) as long as I can.

Odenton MD
Username hidden
(74 posts)
"If I had the money, I'd buy dozens of costumes and wear them regularly. "

As I stated in the nerdy thread in the open forums, I love an excuse to wear a costume. I have fabric sitting here to sew up several.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21890 posts)
It's good to see you dropping back in, CaptainJack.

I made a comment about you just the other day over in the "Forumers I Miss, and Why" thread.

I hope you'll hang out a while.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5873 posts)
"I love the costume pics."

What can I say... Me too. It's one of the few times, even though it's another character, that I get to be me. If I had the money, I'd buy dozens of costumes and wear them regularly.

Odenton MD
Username hidden
(74 posts)
So since she is in theory ok with you having sex outside the marriage I will tell you what worked for a guy playing single I used to play with. His wife didn't have nearly the sex drive he did and liked things gentle and romantic. Not this guys forte most of the time. So when I first started chatting with him (he had mentioned he was married and playing alone with her permission in his profile) when we got close to meeting I actually talked to her for a moment on video chat. Not much just enough to know that I knew she knew he was planning on having sex with me and for me to feel that she was ok with that. I actually saw him off and on for about 2 years. She knew I was happily married and wasn't going to steal her man away. I met him alone or with Trooper and wore his ass the fuck out so he could be in gentle lover she really wanted. It was actually quite amusing one day I got a call from him because we hadn't been able to get together in like 6 weeks. He says "the wife told me to call you because I'm driving her crazy" in the background I hear her saying something like "if she doesn't fuck you soon, you can go sleep at work!"

And of course me being a pirate girl who got the name because I had fantasies about doing Captain Jack and Will Turner at the same time, I love the costume pics.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21890 posts)
We recently had a heart to heart conversation about this. It's been 7 years, but there is no longer any doubt that we will never have sex of any type ever again. She spent a good long time telling me, yet again because I don't listen, that she's been trying to get me to do something that makes me happy for the last 15 years. (A good bit of tears flowed during this.) I'm stubborn just in case that isn't clear, almost to the point of obstinacy.

She's my Picachu. I chose her. We're more than friends. We could easily live out our days together, but that would mean no physical ever again for me.

The hand only gets you so far. No kissing, no intimate touching, no nekkid spooning, no nothing is driving me even more insane with each passing month. So, I spend a lot of time at work. At least there I have something to whine and complain about, even if it's only on the inside, that isn't about this. I'll eventually figure something out. Until then I'll keep looking for friends - maybe even an FTF or three.

Odenton MD
Username hidden
(74 posts)
@Capt: I'm sorry to hear about your wife's health.

I understand that her involvement at this point may not be an option, even at meet & greets. It's not totally unheard of for a married/coupled partner to legitimately be playing alone either.

Unfortunately, for every one who is on the up & up, there's an uncountable number who are not, and I'm affraid that's the stigma that you'll be trying to overcome.

Anything that your wife is able to do to remove these doubts from the process will go far in terms of your success.

I'm confident that you guys will manage though, you seem resourceful.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5873 posts)
Welcome aboard. I think your profile looks good but I also concur with pretty much all the comments. Good luck.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14142 posts)
Actually Tramp, it would get me a lot of mileage if I used it to its fullest. Unfortunately, that would require me becoming a 17 year old boy with no morals.

You mention my wife. I'm working on that. She has a heart condition so when she's home, that's where she wants to stay. Every time I bring up sex in the last year, of any type, she just tells me, "We need to find you a girlfriend." Before that it was, "You need find someone else to have sex with." My ultimate goal is to get her on here too, even if she still doesn't partake. Maybe let her pick out crew...

Odenton MD
Username hidden
(74 posts)
"I mean, you are a ringer for Cpt. Jack Sparrow. There's got to be some damn mileage in that, right?"

You'd think so, right?

Odenton MD
Username hidden
(74 posts)
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 15
TOPIC: Very New and Out of Practice
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.