Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Better Profiles › User name change?
TOPIC: User_name_change?
Created by: LynnAndMichael4you
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi. We are no longer a couple so I'd like to change my username. Is this possible? I have a lifetime membership so would like to just be able to edit this profile rather than starting over. Thanks, Lynn

1 to 9 of 9
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm trying NOT to have it in my hands so much.

BT

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(13561 posts)
lol...I've long since passed the baton, it's all in your hands now.

NOT a euphemism!

~Semi-retired Scamp~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5796 posts)
And by "customer service", I meant he who has serviced quite a large percentage of the SLS membership in his time.

...Oh, hi buddy!

BT

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(13561 posts)
Lifetime members can get the profile name changed once.

You lose any certs you have but you do not need to create a new profile and transfer the account over.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5796 posts)
Lynn, I believe Sorillo is right. Email Customer Service and ask. While you're waiting for a response, work on your re-write.

Good luck,

BT

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(13561 posts)
Thanks for your responses ??

El Paso TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Sorry things didnt work out BUT as a Unicorn you will have much better luck hooking up. Take that with a grain of salt please. When I changed my profile, I didn't have to email anyone but things do change around here. I would start by changing the name, edit profile as you like and change your status. You should be good to go.

As for Michael, now being a single male, he is not gonna be happy..unless he has one hell of a personality.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
I think you'll have to start a single profile and email customer service to get your membership status transferred over. From what I understand, they do it all the time.

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(1039 posts)
Hi. We are no longer a couple so I'd like to change my username. Is this possible? I have a lifetime membership so would like to just be able to edit this profile rather than starting over. Thanks, Lynn

El Paso TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
1 to 9 of 9
TOPIC: User name change
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.