Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Better Profiles Too many single women profiles, that turn out to be couples looking for single women
TOPIC: Too many single women profiles, that turn out to be couples looking for single women
Created by: curvedhumor
Original Starting post for this thread:
Am I crazy, am I the only one seeing this. I went looking for someone to play with and I got a whole list of single women near me. At first I was like heck ya, lots to choose from....then I started reading. At least a 3rd were married women looking for a single female to play with them and hubby or girlfriends/partners/lifemates searching for their man. It was a little bit irritating. The only thing I can say is that I wish we lived in TX or PA cause there seems to be an abundance of real single women there!

Now of course I get my play time with other couples wives which is great but sometimes you have to work around schedules and kids and well lets face it the menfolk. Not that I don't love my man or all the things he can do to me. Sometimes I wanna taste a women and well the easier and faster I can the happier I am. Searching through profiles that should not even be listed as single is just leaving me horny with no where to go! B

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
perverted men looking for a wank while the wife sleeps...tell them off....thats what i do

Lewes DE
Username hidden
(230 posts)
Thanks for the input will have to do just that! B.

Cumming GA
Username hidden
(53 posts)
Am I crazy, am I the only one seeing this. I went looking for someone to play with and I got a whole list of single women near me. At first I was like heck ya, lots to choose from....then I started reading. At least a 3rd were married women looking for a single female to play with them and hubby or girlfriends/partners/lifemates searching for their man. It was a little bit irritating. The only thing I can say is that I wish we lived in TX or PA cause there seems to be an abundance of real single women there!

Now of course I get my play time with other couples wives which is great but sometimes you have to work around schedules and kids and well lets face it the menfolk. Not that I don't love my man or all the things he can do to me. Sometimes I wanna taste a women and well the easier and faster I can the happier I am. Searching through profiles that should not even be listed as single is just leaving me horny with no where to go! B

Cumming GA
Username hidden
(53 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Too many single women profiles, that turn out to be couples looking for single women