Too intimidating for single females Critique needed : Swingers Discussion 203382101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesToo intimidating for single females Critique needed
TOPIC: Too intimidating for single females Critique needed
Created by: RacerX9
Original Starting post for this thread:
1. Can we improve this profile to not intimidate single ladies. 2. Does it come across that it is J who perfers only women (which is the truth) or does seem like the standard line of "It's the dude that does not want her to be with a man". Heck, I have tried to softly encourage her, but she likes what she likes. It's never a problem at the club. In fact very popular, but on here............these are the emails we frequently get. Is it because there are more men who "filter" this site............and women "filter" more in person at a party, club or beach bar? Thank you, T
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey, Totalbabe, thank you for your critique of our profile. I implemented some of your changes. Should work better.

Bonneau SC

Username hidden
(271 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
1. Can we improve this profile to not intimidate single ladies. 2. Does it come across that it is J who perfers only women (which is the truth) or does seem like the standard line of "It's the dude that does not want her to be with a man". Heck, I have tried to softly encourage her, but she likes what she likes. It's never a problem at the club. In fact very popular, but on here............these are the emails we frequently get. Is it because there are more men who "filter" this site............and women "filter" more in person at a party, club or beach bar? Thank you, T

Bonneau SC

Username hidden
(271 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Too intimidating for single females Critique needed