Time for another review : Swingers Discussion 75515
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesTime for another review
TOPIC: Time for another review
Created by: tangyspecial
Original Starting post for this thread:
It's been a few months (and a lot of changes) since our last profile review, so we are throwing ourselves on the chopping block again. We have gotten 3 emails or so over the past few months expressing interest, but they were from couples who were admittedly 10-20 years older than we are looking for with no common interests. We have plenty of people within 25 miles of us who seem to fit what we are looking for, but none of them return emails. We don't know if something we are (or aren't) saying is turning these people off, or if the majority of them aren't real to begin with. At first we thought maybe it was because we were new and didn't have any certs. We aren't fresh meat anymore and we have a cert now, but things haven't changed. We want to come across as a fun drama-free couple that you can be comfortable hanging out with in any situation, vanilla or not so much *wink*.

So have at us! :)

N-Mrs.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Only two tiny changes to make, as this sticks out for some reason:

The words "at least" be friends with...I'm remove the "at least," it tends to sound desperate.

And the part about not hiding yourselves. You can just end that you like having made friends to hang out with, and leave out the part about not having to hide yourselves, etc.

Other than that, love the wit, it's a charming profile and appealing. You might also want to just write that you have kids, etc., and leave it at that, as you don't have to repeat later on that you have 3 daughters.

Great pics, you look like a very "together" couple in them, and that's appealing.

Good luck! Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
I made some changes. How does it look now?

N-Mrs.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(161 posts)
Hmm.. Good point with the negative comments. I didn't see it that way when I wrote it, but having you bunch them all together makes me see it differently. I will try to see if I can think of a way to say what we need to say in a more positive way.

N-Mrs.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(161 posts)
The best profiles are positive - talk about what you enjoy, what turns you on, the joys of the lifestyle and what brings you to it. You may want to re-word things to speak in positive terms about what you want, rather than defining things in negative terms and what you don't want. Here are some examples - all could be re-phrased in positive terms, about the good thing you are wanting (rather than the bad thing you want to avoid.) "If you can't take time to listen..." "We don't play on the first date..." "Not just the male..." The long list of people you are "not compatible with..." "We will hit the quick reply button..." "We will not trade pics unless..." "We will not cyber..." As for hooking up with other couples, keep in mind the other couples you want to link up with likely already have playmates. If they want to play, they don't write emails to people they don't know, they pick up the phone and call the friends they already have. You need to seek out and contact them. Don't sit back and wait, unless you are content to go very, very slowly. Best to you in you search!

Pismo Beach CA
Username hidden
(305 posts)
Seems fine. Just be patient.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
It's been a few months (and a lot of changes) since our last profile review, so we are throwing ourselves on the chopping block again. We have gotten 3 emails or so over the past few months expressing interest, but they were from couples who were admittedly 10-20 years older than we are looking for with no common interests. We have plenty of people within 25 miles of us who seem to fit what we are looking for, but none of them return emails. We don't know if something we are (or aren't) saying is turning these people off, or if the majority of them aren't real to begin with. At first we thought maybe it was because we were new and didn't have any certs. We aren't fresh meat anymore and we have a cert now, but things haven't changed. We want to come across as a fun drama-free couple that you can be comfortable hanging out with in any situation, vanilla or not so much *wink*.

So have at us! :)

N-Mrs.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(161 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Time for another review