Throwing a successful swingers' party : Swingers Discussion 241124
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesThrowing a successful swingers' party
TOPIC: Throwing a successful swingers' party
Created by: buffalo_cutie2014 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
just our opinion here: the only way to control it is by making it an "invitation only" party. we rarely do open parties any more. we are fortunate to have a standing invitation to a couple of regular "invitation only" parties and that is where we prefer to be because we know the hosts and we know the kind of people they invite to their parties. these are also known as "everybody is fucking hot" parties. luckily for me, K is hot enough that they allow my goofy ass to tag along.

from what we've experienced, you have to be willing to pursue people aggressively. in fact, the host of our favorite IO party was so aggressive with us, that we turned him down numerous times before ever giving in and trying it out. once we did, we couldn't believe we had held out so long. it was SO worth it. these days we would rarely attend an open party unless we just get bored and want to do something different.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(4645 posts)
I'd say send out invitations to those you are interested in having attend. Probably twice as many at least as you want to come since people are busy (and that is assuming you already know them).

Tipp City OH
Username hidden
(83 posts)
If you ever find the secret formula to getting responses strictly from the crowd you desire, I'll gladly fork over a few months salary to get it.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Throwing a successful swingers' party