Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Better Profiles The perfect picture
TOPIC: The perfect picture
Created by: Coastalcouple843
Original Starting post for this thread:
If you could only have your choice of (3) poses or settings...what would your choices be?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
I think as far as public pix go, I try to post ones that show full body, but not face. I also like pix that show the couple standing together because then you can judge height and weight (as a lot of people lie about that stuff).

I don't really care what "pose" people are in for their public pictures, just show me the goods so I can determine if I'm interested or not. So, public pix that only show select body parts (boobs, lips, abs) send up a red flag with me. What are these people trying to hide?? An extra 30lbs?

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(656 posts)
Very nice TotalBabe! We were asking in reference to the public pic...our privates are with faces, eventually we will post pics of what were into. As far as pics with other people, we don't see the point...it's a given on this site that you want to be with other people.

OH Nic...sorry, didn't see you there ;p....but you do give good verbal and keep these forums under control.

Beaufort SC
Username hidden
(80 posts)
The answer may lie in what you are trying to portray. The OP pic is an excellent example of a classy "we are in this together" pose. Sexy but not overtly so. Wannatry's pic is another great example of the same. From behind with a hint of breast showing is HOT. I also like LWC's pic of him lying on top of her where you can see his body as well as hers. Of course, TB has some really hot pics, both single and with "friends". lol

My vote would be one pose of the couple together dressed sexy with faces hidden creatively for a public pic. A private pic showing both him and her full body either nude or dressed provocatively and maybe a personal one in the throes of passion.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12369 posts)
G, R or X rated???

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(656 posts)
If you could only have your choice of (3) poses or settings...what would your choices be?

Beaufort SC
Username hidden
(80 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: The perfect picture