Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Better Profiles The Profile
TOPIC: The Profile
Created by: 2forplayinct
Original Starting post for this thread:
Good Day all. I am hoping that you will see our profile and let me know what i can do to increase our chances of meeting on here. The pictures are a non negotiable part of the profile. in the private section are a g rated face pic of me but not j. she does not subscribe to the online part of this as she feels we should meet at events and therefore does not believe her face pic should be on the profile. please i cannot change her mind and you wont either. We do meet for drinks and such from people on here but like i said i cannot post a pic of her face soo......... we all have our preferences

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
profile syntax ......really ..................... come on now.........

Username hidden
(3 posts)
So, traveling to Ohio next? Email me your itinerary and maybe our paths may cross.

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12375 posts)
Hey, Buffalo isn't that bad! We're just here for a few more days but the city is much nicer than I remember from the last time I was here 32 years ago. Some things never change, the girls at the clubs still wear pasties (but at least they aren't the same girls, lol).

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
Maybe I should have phrased that differently, Losamantes may be the ONLY reason I would consider such a move. However, if you travel there for business frequently, I now have another?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12375 posts)
OMG I hope that you're joking Andy. Buffalo is dead! a dump, I'm sorry to all the people that live there, it's just a depressing town. We're there often for business, it sucks!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17270 posts)
A fact I have lamented recently as well Fun. To further derail this thread, I was recently told I may be asked to relocate to Buffalo for work, Losamante's profile alone has me considering it.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12375 posts)
I can't see the OP's profile because it is invisible to single males, so all I can do is welcome back Tfor3, one of the best profile commenters around. And while I'm in derailing mode, I could have sworn that the uber hot Losamantes profile was visible, but now it also appears blocked to single males. :((

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
"thank you guys for your input it is most welcomed. i have adjusted and tweeked the profile taking into account your suggestions. i do believe however that it is rude not to respond so i will leave it in."

Apparently your (still present) bogus legal warning is specifically aimed at non-responders.

Couldn't help but notice you describe yourself as intelligent. Nothing wrong with that. However, many members will expect you to live up to your claim, E.g. profile syntax.

Saint Paul MN
Username hidden
(475 posts)
thank you guys for your input it is most welcomed. i have adjusted and tweeked the profile taking into account your suggestions. i do believe however that it is rude not to respond so i will leave it in. surely if we were to pass at an event or bar or even on the street the right thing to do would to be polite enough to reply with a hi if someone said it to you. thats what these initial emails they are hello's. thanks again l for l and j

Username hidden
(3 posts)
I agree with Los but this comment "she does not subscribe to the online part of this as she feels we should meet at events and therefore does not believe her face pic should be on the profile." in your profile makes me wonder why it matters what your profile says? From your comment you don't seem to be seeking others via the internet. As for no face photos, your choice for sure but as an adult who understand attraction matters we will absolutely not meet with anyone who, will not provide a face photo. I wasn't interested in blind dates as a child and surely have no interest in them now. If we "met" you at an event it is a non issue but personally I am always troubled when people contacting us couldn't care less what we look like and extremely annoyed when people contact us and don't immediately provide face photos of both partners photos as we state very clearly we expect them right from the get go. As for not responding, you can't control other people and the comment in your profile is a complete turn off.

Mrs Sav

Mrs Sav Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: The Profile