Take a peek : Swingers Discussion 202981101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesTake a peek
TOPIC: Take a peek
Created by: flhotfun
Original Starting post for this thread:
I see most here are pretty good at reading and discerning where people go wrong in there profiles. I anyone would be so kind as to take a few moments to look at ours, it would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!!!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
HAHA Thanks Joey, you make some pretty good points there. I have some penis pics in the private folder, but they are not flaccid!! Good Lord!! How embarrasing!! Embarrasing enough when it's hard.....jeez.....

Thanks again for cheking it for me. I do appreciate it!!

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(26 posts)
I think that pic is fine. Obviously people are going to want to see unblurred privately but what you have up there gives a good idea of you guys overall. You can tell from the pic that unless his eyes and nose are reversed you are not in for any surprise.

The real problem ones are when there are 50 of her clear as day. And nothing but a tiny blurred out head shot of him.

In my opinion for the most success.

Full disclosure in public. Face. Body. With or without the "goods" Second best face and full body clothed Third unclothed body minus face Fourth clothed full body minus face.

I think all of those work almost as well for initial response given others are shared privately.

Ones we don't like.

Just genitals. Close up. Can't see body or anything but a dick. Blurred out faces close up. Stupid angles or odd pics. Like a close up of a zipper on a pair of jeans.

And for the love of God. If your dick is unattractive. Don't use that as your main pic.

So many guys post a shot of a small, hairy, FLACCID penis under usually a huge hanging belly. Is that really the best advertisement you can come up with? Dang.

Sorry. I got to rambling....haha.......to answer your question I think your profile is just fine and you'll have no problem having some fun.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Well TY Fun.

I did remove the Barbie and Ken and I added that the MR has a pierced tongue. Kinda forgot about that...lol

I also added a few more pics but in the private section, one of him without his face blurred, but i can't make it public, will have to stay private. Should I put another of him with the face cut out in Public?

Thanks!!!

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(26 posts)
Your profile looks pretty good to us. We would hit you up if you were close by.

Dallas TX
Username hidden
(18 posts)
Thank you for that. There are pics of him in the private folder. It has to be that way due to his employment. Might be able to find something we can put in the front with out his face. Well in public anyway.

You might be right on the Ken and Barbie Line. A lot of people use it, I guess I thought it was fitting as we are a bit of a larger couple.

I will work on it though and thank you again!!

J

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(26 posts)
Looks good to me.

I would take out the "ken and barbie" line. Just personal preference but I hate seeing people put that in there. You are who you are. And you put up an honest description. No need for something negative like that.

I see a face pic of you (mrs) and I see youre attractive. With no face pic of him, and mention of "we're no ken and barbie" that makes me wonder is he a train wreck?

Take that question out of peoples minds. Get rid of that line.

Other than that. Looks good. In my opinion.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
I see most here are pretty good at reading and discerning where people go wrong in there profiles. I anyone would be so kind as to take a few moments to look at ours, it would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!!!

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(26 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Take a peek