Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Better Profiles Suggestions to improve our profile
TOPIC: Suggestions to improve our profile
Created by: Reddy4Play
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hello all, we are new to the lifestyle and would love a critique of our profile. It seems that whenever we contact someone we're interested in we get no response at all. We would simply love to even see a "thanks, but no thanks" reply versus nothing at all. Is there something in our profile that is turning off/away potential play partners. Please help!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
You may just need to hit up a club and start introducing yourselves to people and let things play out. If nothing else, you'll at least get a response from people, even if it's just to say they aren't interested. But since you aren't even getting that much right now, I guess a verbal rejection would still be progress, right? :-D

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3207 posts)
Thanks for the feedback T. About the pictures, we are very much voyeurs but not much for exhibitionism. We are not into taking sexy pics, even for each other. Now this does not mean we are not sexual people, because we very much are. The soft sway thing makes sense but, as stated, we are very new to this and don't want to give the false impression that we are full swap. We may be with the right couple, but not willing to commit to that right out of the gate. Rock and a hard place situation I guess.

Saint Cloud MN
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Profile looks ok to me. It could use a little extra spice to it just to liven it up a bit, but it's far from the worst I've ever read. The other thing your profile could use is a few more public pics. The 2 public pics you have are fine, but people are visual creatures and we like looking at pretty things.

One thing that may be turning a lot of people off is that you open by stating that you're looking for "soft play." Now there's nothing wrong with that if soft is all you're really looking for or comfortable with. Just understand that soft swingers can sometimes have a hard time getting any play because most other couples are looking for full swap. Try doing a search for soft swap groups and take part in some discussions in the soft swap forums. You never know....you might get lucky and stumble upon a local, soft-swap couple.

But I'd say that the reason you aren't getting any responses is primarily just because some people are rude like that.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3207 posts)
Thanks Jane. Hopefully with patience we will connect with couples in our area. May have to try a LS event as suggested.

Saint Cloud MN
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I don't see anything wrong with your profile. You two seem adorable! We've experienced variations in the lifestyle in different regions though. Maybe in your area, you need to attend club or house parties to meet people first.

Check the Groups, Hot Dates, and Events here on SLS.

:Jane

Knoxville TN
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Hello all, we are new to the lifestyle and would love a critique of our profile. It seems that whenever we contact someone we're interested in we get no response at all. We would simply love to even see a "thanks, but no thanks" reply versus nothing at all. Is there something in our profile that is turning off/away potential play partners. Please help!

Saint Cloud MN
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Suggestions to improve our profile