Someone please critique : Swingers Discussion 73460
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesSomeone please critique
TOPIC: Someone please critique
Created by: Majorbreakthru
Original Starting post for this thread:
We've made some changes. Private pic shows us together ( full face). Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Gene and Shawn

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Love the new pics you sexy things! I think I have seen that moon shot through my son's telescope. LOLOL! I liked it w/o the baggage and power trip statement. makes it flow and seem more inviting. KUDOS! RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Additional improvements. Included a public picture of me (dressed body shot), added a pic of the moon taken from my telescope. Added a private picture of me.

Thanks for your help everyone.

Gene

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(63 posts)
Hi Gene & Shawn, The only thing I would address, you seem to already be addressing on your own. I would definitely try and add a picture of yourself along with those of your lovely wife into the public photos. If discretion is an issue, as it is for many of us living in smalltownville,USA, blocked faces still give people an idea. I only mention it in passing, as Connie quickly bypasses a profile that includes only the woman in the freebie section. It's cool to have more identifiable pics in private, but if too many are bypassing the profiles that don't show enough in the public section, they'll never get a chance to see your privates.

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
Baggage comment duly noted thanks. We first put together our profile after looking at others. I guess we emulated what others wrote before.

Mrs. Breakthru is not experienced with another woman at all but she is indeed curious. Honestly! As far as the power trip goes, it's not a head game or anything, just the satisfaction of a job well done.

On the subject of hobbies and interests, we were once re-enactors. That's how we met. She loves a good book. So do I.

As your typical nerdy guy, I like scale models, rocketry and amateur astronomy as well as history. Just the kind of subjects that would bore the hell out of most folks!

We do camp alot though.

We're working on getting more pictures of me. Most of the time, I'm the one holding the camera. Guess I'll have to post my picture of me in my WW2 Army Air Corp fighter pilot's gear!

Thank you both for the timely comments.

Gene

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(63 posts)
Good points are that it's well-written and clear. You also have fun pictures...there's a mischeivous side to them, and that's attractive. I don't really read anything that stands out negatively except for maybe the baggage claim (pun pun), shrug, you could leave that out if you want to. Also, the "power trip" of someone turning to putty in your hands...could you just say that's what you enjoy without stating that it might be a power trip?

I think you'll do fine.

Gina PS Nerds rule!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Hi Gene and Shawn,

This is just some questions/comments that came to mind when I looked at your profile....

To start with, the baggage comment kinda got to me. Sorry, but IS anyone really looking for baggage?

I think maybe a bit more personality might be good too. What are your hobbies/interest? Golf, football, sewing, music, camping???

Is your wife experienced with females? You are looking for females and couples in your interest section, but your written profile says you want couples so I was confused.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
We've made some changes. Private pic shows us together ( full face). Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Gene and Shawn

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(63 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Someone please critique