Some constructive criticisim Please : Swingers Discussion 241621
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesSome constructive criticisim Please
TOPIC: Some constructive criticisim Please
Created by: Jlite71
Original Starting post for this thread:
Seeking wisdom of those more experienced and successful than I so I become learned too. If you would be so kind thank you in advance.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Your profile is easy to read and the pictures are plesant. Having face pics is definitely a plus in my book. There are a few minor spelling errors, but otherwise you come off as someone who is able to spell and compose coherent thoughts... which sadly is something that is often lacking in profiles! Since this is primarily a site for people to find FWB rather than relationships, I could see where the wording of your profile could put off the potential short term or FWB but not quite relationship seekers that your tagline says you want. Adding more info about what you are looking for and have to offer in those situations would probably draw more interest. Also, since you have the interest bar for "couples" as full, what would you like in those situations? As for looking for a life partner, do a little forum browsing in the "swinging single" section. There was just a thread the other day about looking for a life partner who is into swinging. Good luck, and have fun! -Mrs. 98

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(41 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Seeking wisdom of those more experienced and successful than I so I become learned too. If you would be so kind thank you in advance.

Ritter SC
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Some constructive criticisim Please