So whats with the photo content double standards : Swingers Discussion 67535
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesSo whats with the photo content double standards
TOPIC: So whats with the photo content double standards
Created by: slatternly The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ok well apparently we got someone that approved of our pics because we were able to get them on the profile as public (which I changed) and also as private...thanks soo much for allowing me to vent lol!!

Good luck everyone!!!

Toyman's Babygirl

Port St John FL
Username hidden
(9 posts)
"If that is the case and the other pictures were loaded before the new law went into effect shouldn't those participants of the site still have to obey the same rules as the newer members to make us all follow the same standards? "

Yes...but it ain't a crime if you don't get caught.

"Is there anyone that we can send our pics to that would be able to tell me why they are being disapproved of?"

Tech

-s

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
If that is the case and the other pictures were loaded before the new law went into effect shouldn't those participants of the site still have to obey the same rules as the newer members to make us all follow the same standards?

Is there anyone that we can send our pics to that would be able to tell me why they are being disapproved of? Thanks and have a wonderful evening!!!

Port St John FL
Username hidden
(9 posts)
If you do a search on this topic, you will see a lot of responses/theories on why some people have them and others seem to have trouble getting them accepted. It seems to me that alot of the ones that you are seeing may be older...from before the new rules came out. I have seen plenty of shots in peoples private pics that would not be allowed by the new standards.

-s

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
irishrose22...I know that you are not allowed to upload action shots, erect penises or anything like that...the shot that I was not either of those...I just don't understand why there is a double standard...there are some people that we have seen and their profiles are shown that we have access to their private photos which are as an example of the guy laying on a bed with no pants on with his penis limp but it is still on there. I have even tried to load the same pics as public photos and they were refused again. So what am I supposed to do? We would just like the same rights as all the other members that are paid members on the site. Thats all...thanks for your replies...I mean I don't want to be the one to "tattletale" on those who do have their pics but would just like to try and find out what the difference is thats all!!!

Port St John FL
Username hidden
(9 posts)
The point is those are the outlines of the new 2257 rule apparently. I could care less either way. I am very lenient when I am approving pics.

-s

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Grob - you can upload nude photos, they just can't be "action" shots, close ups or erect penises.

-s

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Mrs. Toyman - It all depends on who is doing the approval process on your pics. If you are uploading them as private, then it is am sls employee who is reviewing them. If they are public, then it could be any lifetime member who reviews, and everyone has different criteria as to what means what within the rules.

-s

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
I think that all of this crap about our photos is just that CRAP! We have seen some profiles that have pics of the male in the couple with a full nude photo with a soft penis but when I try to post one of my husband from the neck down with a soft penis I am denied. What is the big deal? Why is it that there are pics of women on this site that are kissing other women or sitting in a chair with their legs spread so that you can see their genetial but we can't show a mans? Besides that what is the big deal what pics you put on your "private" pics since you yourself decide who has access to them? If they are just that "private" pics then why is the approval ratings soo hard to get? Well I am getting down off of my soap box now...have a great day! Toyman's Babygirl

Port St John FL
Username hidden
(9 posts)
We had one of ours approved and then deemed to be XXX lol and yanked. We tried another, but they denied that one. We knew we were pushing the limit on that one though lol.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: So whats with the photo content double standards