Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Better Profiles So, what are we missing
TOPIC: So, what are we missing
Created by: CITYBOY2377
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hello-

Been on for a little bit and aside from attracting lots of attention from Single guys we have not connected too much with other couples. What suggestions would you have? Is our profile too long? Do we need to show sexier pictures or nudes for private pics? Are we overselling ourselves?

We can take it. Let us have it.

N&A

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
While we have not been at this for a long time, we have had some success finding people who can enjoy a nice hand crafted margarita or a crisp chardonnay, carry on an intelligent conversation and then provide erotic fun.

So with that said, I like your profile a lot. It says who you are and what you expect. I think that those of us who have comprehensive profiles have automatically eliminated many who are inappropriate for us. That may account for your low response. I wouldn't worry much. People who find you interesting will contact you. Takes time to find good matches.

Pictures are worth a thousand words. We resists erotic photos for our own personal reasons. I suspect that the photos may increase the traffic but some of that will be just people wishing to exchange photos. More flattering G rated photos of her may help. Most of the web searching is made by men. You need to catch his eye.

I know this was rambling but maybe helpful.

Feedback on our profile would be appreciated. We always want to improve.

Colorado Springs CO
Username hidden
(63 posts)
Thanks for the feedback. We made the changes you suggested.

Happy hunting!

San Francisco CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I like your profile. I think you should post some public body shots of the Mrs. Feel free to check us out. We are open to suggestions as well. GOOD LUCK!! :)

Dallas TX
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Well, we like your profile. You mention her great lips, and yes - there they are in the photos. Beautiful! As D is a former bartender and S is a foodie who works in the specialty food industry, we understand your obvious love for fine spirits and wine. Others might find that a bit intimidating however, but if they do, are they the people with whom you would match up well? We especially like the joy and the spirit of celebration expressed in your profile. That really makes you sound like a fun positive couple to be around. The only addition we would suggest is that you add a few body pics of her. These do not need to be nude, but sexy. The fact that you have pics of him, especially body pics (not cock pics) puts your profile ahead of the game. Please take the time to read our profile and let us know what you think as well. Not as a match for you necessarily, but just for overall criticism in how it reads and the quality of the photos. Thank you!

Plano TX
Username hidden
(38 posts)
Hello-

Been on for a little bit and aside from attracting lots of attention from Single guys we have not connected too much with other couples. What suggestions would you have? Is our profile too long? Do we need to show sexier pictures or nudes for private pics? Are we overselling ourselves?

We can take it. Let us have it.

N&A

San Francisco CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: So, what are we missing