Single Male Profile Critique : Swingers Discussion 241245
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesSingle Male Profile Critique
TOPIC: Single Male Profile Critique
Created by: AABlue The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
AA, Thanks aren't necessary. All I've done is agree with Mrs. Sav, who offered her insights to me not that long ago. Of course, I agree with Mr. Cpl's advice, as well. Specifically, the comments about patience. There are a number of golden rules. Being patient, is definitely one of them.

I'd be remiss if I didn't also add Having No Expectations, to the mix. Its difficult not to feel disappointed when an assumed outcome doesn't occur. So, do your best not to expect or assume. If it happens, great. if it doesn't happen, great. Take that as a learning experience. In many circumstances, you'd be amazed at what happens down the road when you walk away with a smile on your face vs. that puppy dog look of disappointment or worse, today.

Handle all things with class and always try to take the high road. Is it easy? Hell no, and that's why we're surrounded by knucklehead males who either don't get it, or don't care to get it.

Have fun, BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8394 posts)
Ditto everything Mrs Sav said. You've got to do a much better job of selling yourself. Be creative and think outside the box. Avoid using cliches like "seeking like minded people" unless you actually go into great detail about yourself. Understand that many couples (not all) view a single dude as a tool. When we are on the hunt for a single dude, it's to fulfill our fantasy, not yours. Of course, if we find a guy that we click with and develop some sort of friendship with, we'll inquire about his fantasies and will help facilitate them as much as possible. But for the most part, it's all about using you to get what we want.

Speaking strictly from our own perspective, we don't use this site to meet single men. If a single guy is what we're looking for, we'll just hit up the club and find one there. It's easier that way. Unfortunately, far too many single dudes on this site have given SMs a bad name and you will undoubtedly be lumped in with that.

My advice - Start going to LS clubs to meet people or join some local groups that have private parties. Be friendly and courteous. You may not get any action your 1st time, but if you go to the same club regularly, you'll soon become a familiar face and other regulars might start opening up to you. If you meet couples from SLS at the club, ask them to certify you after you've gotten to know them a bit. Even if you haven't played with them, they can certify that you are who you say you are...and that will make your profile much more enticing to people who are searching for single guys.

Above all, patience is key. It seems like many people (couples and singles alike) enter this LS thinking that anyone and everyone is going to want to fuck them at the drop of a hat. It doesn't work like that. It takes time. How much depends largely on you and your willingness to inject yourself into the swing scene beyond this site. Good luck.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
AABlue,

Listen to this fine woman. Trust me.

Cheers,

BT

(Former Bostonian. Charter Member, The Great Unwashed. Asshat Extraordinaire)

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8394 posts)
Your biggest concern is accurate. You profile is one of millions and does absolutely nothing to set you apart from the great unwashed (kidding). You get points for having photos but beyond that you dropped the ball completely. I'd suggest you spend some time reading the forums, reading someone of the single successful male profiles (many here in the forums) and give so deep thought to who you are, what you want but more importantly what you bring to the table. A well thought out profile may be the ONLY chance you get to make any impression don't blow it by not investing time to bring the "best" you to light.

Good luck and patience.......you'll need both.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5465 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Single Male Profile Critique