Rewrote my profile : Swingers Discussion 193281
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesRewrote my profile
TOPIC: Rewrote my profile
Created by: kingteee
Original Starting post for this thread:
Please give it a read and tell me what you think...

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Kingtree,

I think the flask picture is kind of funny but I don't think it should be your default photo. Pick a photo that shows a more natural smile and save the humorous photos for later. From reading your profile I do not see you are actually seeking couples as a primary focus nor do I get the impression you strictly seeking to get "laid" . I think you're off to a good start but it doesn't "pop" ...not bad just sort of average.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5353 posts)
Also, spell check your tagline -- lookin should be looking, luv should be love. Simple spelling errors like that show you as lazy, a huge turn off for some folks.

Saint Paul MN
Username hidden
(475 posts)
Kingteee-

Other than you removing the external contact info from last time we reviewed you, your profile still reads like a typical single male trying to get laid through swinging :( And that's *after* I got past the default picture of you offering up a flask. Classy, real classy. I doubt either item was received as you intended, but that's the message I took away from your profile.

As a single male, your liking MWM or how long you last is of little interest to [me] when your profile shows you as having no personality beyond the level of "I see boobies!" Set yourself apart from the hundreds of HNGs out there, include more about what you seek in potential partners and less about your sexual prowess.

One other item raises a flag: why do you show interest in couples when you make no mention of what you're bringing to the party for "him"...just saying.

Good luck, Mrs TF3

Saint Paul MN
Username hidden
(475 posts)
Please give it a read and tell me what you think...

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Rewrote my profile