Review my profile : Swingers Discussion 189741
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesReview my profile
TOPIC: Review my profile
Created by: xenricox
Original Starting post for this thread:
I see im getting quick the views but i don't think im delieving my message correctly. if you some time please check it out and reply here or email me with your advice thank you
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
I was hoping that TF3's reply was a bit harsh, but no, it was, if anything, understated.

Your basic message -- I want you to enjoy what we do as much or more than I do -- is fine. But you're right. Your delivery totally ruins it. Take what TF3 said very seriously!

- ST

Kitty Hawk NC

Username hidden
(227 posts)
For starters, your pictures don't do much for you. Dump your hairy belly webcam pics, they look like crap. Have a friend take some better PG pictures of you having fun, save the topless or semi-nudes for your private gallery. Avoid cellphone, self-portraits and mirror shots at all cost.

Rewrite your profile to separate yourself from other single males. Having a basic grasp of grammar will go a long way in that respect. Speaking of respect, avoid using the word tits unless you are still in high school. Your incomplete sentences, improperly conjugated words (example: plural of life is lives, not lifes) and capitalization issues tell us you didn't proofread.

Good luck and welcome to SLS.

Saint Paul MN

Username hidden
(474 posts)
I see im getting quick the views but i don't think im delieving my message correctly. if you some time please check it out and reply here or email me with your advice

thank you

Fairfax VA

Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Review my profile