Review Request, Let us have it : Swingers Discussion 74932
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesReview Request, Let us have it
TOPIC: Review Request, Let us have it
Created by: AllWeWant The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
I think you have a very well-written profile and there aren't too many questions left unanswered. You even state that yes, it seems paradoxical. I think narrowing it down as you did, you will find what you're looking for, or at least you will find others who are curious and want to see what it's all about. It might take some patience on your part, and also some amount of perserverance. Good luck! I wouldn't change a thing...you sound intelligent and secure and sexy.

I think I'd take the advice of not adding a weight-number preference...what do you think? I think just saying that you're interested in big burly guys would be enough.

Enjoy! Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(5605 posts)
boobies are always a good default pic.

Lake Wylie SC

Username hidden
(610 posts)
no problem. i am afraid that most straight guys won't go for him being a second woman so to speak... good luck

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
and let me just add that i see that you are not interested in gay or bi men.. now i guess i am really confused, haha... again it is early in the morning!!

maybe it would be better to say u are looking for a dominant male??

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
read your profile...

guess my first thought is that i am not soo sure what u are looking for. u say essentially it would be a FFM experience. i assume you men ur husband is the second "F". but are u looking for a "bi" experience with him or is it that you are looking to get satisfied while he watches... i was a little unclear on that although it is early in the morning.

also, limiting urselves to big guys over 230 may create a small selection group.

like the default although i may add some body shots of him and u.

good luck!

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Review Request, Let us have it