Review : Swingers Discussion 192505
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesReview
TOPIC: Review
Created by: redgirlwithfreckles
Original Starting post for this thread:
We haven't updated our profile recently. Does anyone thing we need to?
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Couldn't hurt.

On the other hand, I do owe you an apology, Redgirl, and retract my vote siding with JPU. In my opinion, you having a couple certs from same member in different names is a non-issue relative to an uncouth member creating multiple profiles and subsequently self-certifying their own profiles as real...

Saint Paul MN

Username hidden
(476 posts)
So if I remove that one, does it make us not a cert collector?

East Stroudsburg PA

Username hidden
(602 posts)
"that's only one which is a group and yes that's them not us, could we choose not to accept it, sure but didn't see the big deal."

If accepting certifications from same member under multiple names is what you feel you have to do for your profile... No big deal, but that puts our vote with Justplainus toward you being a collector :(

Saint Paul MN

Username hidden
(476 posts)
It also brings up a good point. How many certs is too many? and If you are still in touch with the person that gave you he cert how do you delete it without hurting their feelings? The same goes for accepting a cert, We have not asked for one since 2007 but yet they keep showing up. We are not going to turn it down as it keeps us current. Anyway you get the idea.

East Stroudsburg PA

Username hidden
(602 posts)
that's only one which is a group and yes that's them not us, could we choose not to accept it, sure but didn't see the big deal. But yes, we hang out with them on a regular basis at parties and they have been to our house for parties

East Stroudsburg PA

Username hidden
(602 posts)
Everyone knows a cert chaser is someone hunting for a breath mint :)

"...all but 2 people on there we call friends and socialize with them on a regular basis."

Does that include or exclude your multiple certifications from same people using different profile names?

Saint Paul MN

Username hidden
(476 posts)
lol, What is a cert chaser? We have never asked for one, and all but 2 people on there we call friends and socialize with them on a regular basis.

East Stroudsburg PA

Username hidden
(602 posts)
Hey Red : )

Well, Mrs. Sav, I have to respectfully disagree with you. I think they cover everything in their profile. As far as truly getting to know a couple, I prefer to do that one-on-one and really don't care for profiles that go in depth as to long lists of hobbies, what they do for a living, etc. Obviously, with 35 certs!!!, many of which are recent, this couple is getting a lot of attention. I think their personality shines through in their pics ("crotch shot," LOL). Love the one of Mrs. Red with the boot in the foreground and her lightly touching her panties...very hot (would definitely make that the default pic)!

Bonus points for posting pics of Mr. Red (very sexy).

The few things I would change: The paragraph with the "blah-blah-blahs." I know you're going for quirky humor, but it's a little too long, IMO.

The last sentence under Description needs a period.

Again, with 35 certs, not sure why you even want a profile review ; )

Best wishes, Kat

Morgantown PA

Username hidden
(2965 posts)
Thanks for the honest observation. What kind of likes and dislikes are you looking for? I mean based on our choices we are not looking for single men so we don't have to phisically write that. Based on what we wrote we are looking for friends with benefits rather than fuck buddies. We play soft and full. We don't play without condoms. Our pics are open and to all basically and we have face pics. So we are at a loss about what types of things to add about ourselves? Btw it's like writing a resume and I hire someone to do that for me lol

East Stroudsburg PA

Username hidden
(602 posts)
No offense intended but reading your profile I learned nothing about you, your preferences, likes and dislikes. It just seems rather vague . I also fond your blah blah blah section blah ( pardon the pun) . From your certs and appearance I believe you have a lot to offer but I don't think your profile reflects that. I understand that many do not bother to read profiles before contacting you but really that's says a lot about them and is a huge time saver. Those of us that do read them are looking for some personality, some commonality some indication of Who you are as a couple and individuals. As I said in that regard I found it lacking and would pass it by if I went strictly on what I read. As I said no offense but I believe there is a lot more of you both to showcase than what I saw.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5107 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: Review