Requesting Feedback Please : Swingers Discussion 187713
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesRequesting Feedback Please
TOPIC: Requesting Feedback Please
Created by: CarmelGent
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am seeking feedback that will increase my appeal? Your suggestions and recommendations are very welcomed....(SMILE)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
CarmelGent,

I have two thoughts for you.

First, the use of a facial expression, like <smile> (yes, it was usually done in greater than-less than signs, not parentheses -- it dates back to the days of CompuServe) was done so that someone would understand a sentence that might be taken as criticism was meant to be funny. You use it in your profile six times (!) and never in that way. You seem to be trying to say that you're a nice and friendly person. But I think that it comes off as trite or disingenuous. I'd get rid of at least four of them.

Second, the way I read your profile, it sounds as if your preference is a woman, and you'll accept a couple to get a woman. Many male spouses will find that very offensive. I think you need to explain how you think a MFM should go in a way that will encourage both members of the couple to invite you or you should make clear that you only want the husband to watch and accept that it will greatly limit the number of couples who will be interested.

Good luck in your search!

- ST

Kitty Hawk NC

Username hidden
(227 posts)
Thank you, CG...that's very sweet : )

Kat

Morgantown PA

Username hidden
(2965 posts)
Kat,

Thanks for the feedback I have made the typo corrections that you pointed out and I will upload some additional pictures later....I must say that you are a very attractive and sexy woman and your husband is a very lucky man..wish that I was in your area I would love to get to know the both of you...(SMILE)

CG

Pasadena TX

Username hidden
(2 posts)
Hi Carmel...welcome to the forums : )

Well, you certainly have a lot of certs, so you're already doing something right. Very nice, friendly tone to your profile. I like that you cover everything from the type of relationship you're looking for, to how you want to meet, plus what experiences you have had (so many forget to do this).

You only have a couple of typos: In the first section "We Are Looking For," change woman to women.

Under Description, in the second paragraph: I believe that there needs to [add the word BE] some chemistry...far better than those that [change THAT to WHO] do not....(SMILE)

Would it be possible to upload some more pics, preferably one that is more clear? For single males, it's nice to have full length G-rated pics. The one you have is fine, but two pics are always better than one!

Really, not too much to change ~~ you seem like a lot of fun : )

Best wishes, Kat

Morgantown PA

Username hidden
(2965 posts)
I am seeking feedback that will increase my appeal? Your suggestions and recommendations are very welcomed....(SMILE)

Pasadena TX

Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Requesting Feedback Please