Ready for a critique : Swingers Discussion 201349
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesReady for a critique
TOPIC: Ready for a critique
Created by: bicouplefun2012 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Your husband is the one who doesn't want to fuck another hot sexy woman?

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Akron , I agree with the misspelling but trying to define a swinger is about as useful as trying to figure out what a women is thinking.......hopeless. Everyone makes their own definition. ;)

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5349 posts)
Many misspellings, run on sentences, repeated comments, concepts that are standards (i.e. good hygiene).

This whole penetration issue seems to be a real concern. It's almost like you're not really swingers.

Good luck.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
It comes down to how patient you are.

Since it's about supply/demand issue, your marketing should be crisp. Weed out during the meet and greet; which will be few and far between anyways. focus on how fun you are, don't repeat yourself, and give the reader a hook. You pamper a FWB...got an example?

I'd ditch all the restrictions. Why? People are lazy and rarely read everything. After the 3rd item most folks get bored and move on to the profile offering naked bungee jumping.

Since you're not new (only your husband), perhaps focus on how you want to take your experience and bring him in to the LS. Make it out like an adventure and that you need a partner. Play innocent and get invited to parties and clubs to mingle. This would expand your opportunities, in my opinion.

Lastly, I'm going to be frank...a lot of girls like dick. Not a toy. Not a hand. Not a mouth. But hard cock. To flat out say your playmate can't get penetrated...you've really narrowed your field. Give that some thought.

Pics are nice. Tasteful. Your writing is solid with only a couple of typos. You're clearly smart and forthright. All good qualities.

Hope that helps and good luck on your adventure!

Roswell GA
Username hidden
(105 posts)
Just did a quick look. So a couple points just solely my opinion.

Bicouple....immediately says to me "both bi"

Since you are only looking for bi single women. Which we have never managed to find one in many years on half a dozen sites. I wish you luck but understand that you are looking for the same thing as EVERYONE else and are competing with EVERYONE else for the maybe 1 in 100 REAL single women that may be online looking for a couple.

Looking for that.....I think you have a lot more words and restrictions in your profile than you need to. Your profile would be good if you are looking for single men. Because you will be flooded with responses and want to try to "weed out" a bunch of them.

But looking for single women. There are just not enough of them to need a "sorting process" before you even chat.

I think if you are lucky enough to find a unicorn or so, that the profile is so wordy an restrictive, she would pass because she has 100 emails in her box begging for her to meet anywhere anytime no questions asked.

I hope you take this as just my perspective and opinion and I didnt come across as rude.

Youre just dealing with a tiny tiny supply. An overwhelming demand, and then putting restrictions on that supply.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Ready for a critique