Reading between the lines : Swingers Discussion 74503
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesReading between the lines
TOPIC: Reading between the lines
Created by: AllWeWant The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hello TX - Welcome to the lifestyle. I can only say that loosely being a newbie myself. As a single woman I have a male friend (attorney in lifestyle) that screens my possible playmates. I have it good. Not to repeat some of the other forums but usually if a man is single it will be certified. I find many singles disguise as couples; My experiences. I ask married men who play alone to introduce me to their wifee. To top that off, if she is out of town, I ask for a certified letter from Mamma

Olive Branch MS
Username hidden
(31 posts)
I do not know if it is a red flag or not. You would probably need to ask a few questions as to why they would want to meet in the afternoons. With our 24/7 economy, maybe they work odd hours and happen to be available at that time.

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(251 posts)
I agree with you, but I don’t think all married or single men should be stereotyped, are the chances he’s cheating, probably, but I think people should take it on a case by case basis, actually my wife and I would take a chance with a married man ( with permission and a meeting with the wife also) before a single man, mainly cause it’s easier for a married man to lie and say he’s single and the other couple has no reason to doubt him or can’t check, are there honest single men, sure there are, probably most are, but the married man who will let you meet his wife is safer in my opinion. There are plenty of couples who enjoy playing with single or married men, they just need to check into their background a bit more if they are worried about the cheater.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
"Why do some just assume that because you are available during the day in a 24 hr society that you must be a cheater?"

Because people in these forums love to make up things as they go along, one person says it and everyone else plays follow the leader.

and they will tell you they know two or three people who play during the day and are cheaters, so everyone must be cheaters.

people love to stereotype people because it's the easy way out, instead of finding out the facts for themselves first.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Day and some weekends player here, and a Unicorn. Why do some just assume that because you are available during the day in a 24 hr society that you must be a cheater? We became a 24 hour society how long ago?

There are many reasons why some of us can only play certain hours, and to automatically assume something without communication makes me wonder..... Many people have job or families, and that does not always mean a spouse. When are single parents suppose to play? I play while my son is safely at school, and when he spends the nights with his friends on some weekends.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Yes and no. Yes I have to bee home in the evening because I'm a single parent. And NO because I have to be home to be a momma. I can only play certain evenings and do not want to waist a very precious evening without first meeting in the day to see the chemistry.

Olive Branch MS
Username hidden
(31 posts)
I think it's a warning, yes, but there is also a possibility, as it is with a couple we know, that they work evenings, their kids are home from school, etc etc. So, until you know a little more about them, don't rule them out just yet.

You'll get a feel for people the more you encounter, the more emails you get and read, the more profiles you see that are "legitimate." I'm still not ready to meet single males for some reason, even though I'm very interested in adding that aspect to our swinging. I am wary of the ones who seem to just want to meet ME, so I've turned one of those down completely. He seems nice, okay, respectful, but there is just that nagging creepy feeling. So, reading between the lines is also something I'd like to learn to do better too.

Any help with that is appreciated. Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
In response to the OP, I have never thought of it that way...could be I suppose! I never pay much attention, because unless they come to my office I can't oblige daytime encounters. Anything is possible I guess..but they may also work nights, so don't jump to too many conclusions. Shelly

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Reading between the lines