Rate our profile! : Swingers Discussion 213267
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesRate our profile!
TOPIC: Rate our profile!
Created by: Curious_4_now The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Overall not bad yet fine tuning points might be considered. It reads so much like the only author is the male. (And third person writing) i.e. He's... instead of I am.... All was fairly well OK until the "She's got a great ass". Just seem a bit vulgar based on the overall writings. People assume that there is an ass and it is probably not of the type that Bella Abzug would have or you would not be posting here. Simply put a "Great physique" would have been more in the context with the rest of the text. Still far better than most and if a little bit less mechanical then it would be pretty good for a first cut.

North Kingstown RI
Username hidden
(18 posts)
Awesome profile. In the section about describing your fantasies you appear to have skipped a word:

"If we told you everything now it would [ruin?] all the fun."

At least I'm guessing that ruin is the word you intended....or something similar. I'm sure most people automatically insert a word and don't even realize it. I know I did the first time through. But I read profiles at least twice to help catch any minor errors like that.

All in all, your profile kicks ass. Well written and very sexy pics. What more could you ask for?

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
We have spent a lot of time creating our profile to accurately show and describe who we are and what we are looking for. We have kids and a business so we do not publicly post any face pics. Would appreciate any comments

Crystal River FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Don't really know if others perceive it that way, but it's something that I take notice to. I very well could be in the minority on this one. The pics you have are great, btw.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
Yup, good profile. I'm just nit picking here, but I'm almost always suspicious of a couples profile if there isn't at least 1 pic of the couple together. Probably because of having dealt with single guys posing as a couple and using pics of a friend, or an ex, or in one case that I'm certain of, pics of a random girl he found online.

So yeah, that's my 2 cents. Really good profile from a really good looking couple.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Rate our profile!