Public pics : Swingers Discussion 208332101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesPublic pics
TOPIC: Public pics
Created by: Sun_N_Moon69 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
The rejection notice for our pic said it wasn't a photo of a person! It you were to just use a pencil and draw a single long curvy line down with a few pencil strokes to denote hair, that's pretty much all the photo shows. It's abstract but definitely of a woman. I'll be happy to share it with anyone interested.

Southington CT
Username hidden
(328 posts)
my personal oppinion is I wan't to share pic's with any skin later when I have a little since of who you are, but I too have shared a few photo's but never heard back from them eaither.

Le Sueur MN
Username hidden
(5 posts)
We have posted many photos and they are creative and tasteful. Occasionally, we have a problem, though. We tried several times recently to load a public pic that just shows the outline of a nude woman (my wife) and we get a rejection e-mail back saying it didn't show a person! Give me a break. We never show our faces in the public gallery and the photo obviously shows an adult woman. It's very tasteful and artistic (unlike many photos people have accepted for their public gallery). We're happy to show it to other "responsible" members here for their thoughts.

Southington CT
Username hidden
(328 posts)
Beautiful woman! We're not fans of blurred faces or the scratchy thing you used..it's a bit freaky a first. We completely understand why you wish not to show faces in public pics, but maybe use an attractive mask (like a sexy lace Mardi Gras mask) instead. Like that you have picks of him, not just a cock - looking good! We also like that there is stuff in the background of some of your pics that give us a feel for who you are. Cool dragon poster! We (OK...he admits it...HE would love to see more...lol). Thanks! We have posted on the Better Profiles forum looking for a critique of the wording of our profile and would love it if you could give us your opinion. Thanks!

Plano TX
Username hidden
(21 posts)
The one absolute rule we adhere to is no face pics of her in our public pics. The public pics do need to give the users viewing your profile a reasonable idea of what you look like because you are going to get responses from those. I read the forums way back when ( and another partner ago) and we have had great success in our endeavors on here. SLS can be a very positive experience if you listen to the profiles that have been around for a few.

Eldorado IL
Username hidden
(33 posts)
I like public pictures to be sexy, not necessarily nudes. Something that shows your attitude. If you are showing face pics. Smile. Don't put just pictures from your family picture album. Let's see attitude. There are private and personal galleries for the more explicate shots. And I always like to see at least 6 or more public pictures. Turn offs: those self shots in the bathroom mirror. that's not creative. I move on when I see those. For the women, those up close ass shots. Unless you have a perfect ass, please refrain from that.

Bellevue TN
Username hidden
(34 posts)
We chose to withhold the skin pics and stick with slightly flirty photos. It's a personal opinion but I would suggest selecting the best of the best (maybe 5 or 6) for public viewing. I can see why you're getting lots of photo collectors!

Royal Oak MI
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Sun_N_Moon69, I'm not surprised you've been attracting pic collectors, since the woman in the photographs is lovely. A lot of people experience that, and you will just have to weed out the collectors from the people you really want to respond to. However, your public profile does seem to have a lot of nude pictures. Be sure to click the "Do not attach anything" option when you reply if you don't want a photo going out with your email.

I can't say what "most" people do on this website, since there is a huge variety both ways. We only have pictures of me in the public gallery because of my husband's work-related issues. Our private galleries get opened up if we're heading toward meeting people, and these galleries have face pictures and fully dressed, full body shots. We chose not to put pictures of our genitals anywhere on our profile, knowing that if people want to play with us, they'll likely get a close look soon enough. That is only OUR choice. YOU may want to do more, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9053 posts)
IMHO - it's like a sexy woman in sexy clothes or lingerie - leave some for the imagination. I'm just building my profile, I believe I'll have private photos to share with folks I "click" with. The public ones will be a decent representation of face, body type and fun to be had.

I don't imagine ever posting a picture of Raulo, I'm a total package, not just a penis. (although, Raulo is not JUST a penis, he's my friend...LOL)

Good luck and screen them photo beggars - you'll find yourself on some other site as someone else...LOL

Danny

PS. Time to "submit" LOL

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Public pics