Public Pics in Profile : Swingers Discussion 213458101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesPublic Pics in Profile
TOPIC: Public Pics in Profile
Created by: livewirecpl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
I forgot your other question, sorry -- I think the default picture should include both the male and female of a couple-- it hopefully is one that manages to capture and convey the message of a couple that is happy, fun-loving, in love and secure in their own relationship. Generally speaking Couple profiles that only show female pictures are red flags for me, IMO if the hubby is too shy to pose in front of a camera for a couple of private pics--- he just might be too shy to party with us. Mr. Livewire-- you know I am not referring to you at all-- cause you have some very attractive pics on here that have attracted a lot of attention.

kisses, will see you soon:)

Username hidden
(1028 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
My public pics are not nudes, some skin yes-- and as the OP is personally aware- I have shown butt and boobs in public and don't mind that in public pics. I think that genitilia should be hinted at or maybe only artially revealed, not so in your face in the public pic area--those belong in private or personal. As to number, some people who are longtime members seem to have 100's of pictures. Of course, we know of a couple of self-admitted camera whores around for less years with lots of pics and shoes also:). Other people follow a different idea - and have less than 10 non-explicit pics (cropped for public) then the same uncropped photos plus a few more to be in the default private gallery. The personal gallery is where you should be creative, have as many as you like. I peeked at all your galleries-- very nice particularly in that cave gallery-- and New Orleans - who was that blonde? Shelly (aka Ms. SB, Jane)

Username hidden
(1028 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Public Pics in Profile