Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Better Profiles › Profiles and the cheating spouse
TOPIC: Profiles_and_the_cheating_spouse
Created by: ElisabethsCrimsonKiss
Original Starting post for this thread:
I've been seeing a lot of, well basically...cheating married people on here...yes a majority is male...

But the thing is, why are their profiles being approved?

Swinging...is all about the couples, technically speaking, yes? :)

All these guys are looking for, at least what I'm seeing and coming across, is booty calls.....so why be on a swing site? I think they should be elsewhere...

MHO...

I just wish the profiles wouldn't be approved, unless they're not stating their current marital status upon joining..

but still...can't someting be done??

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.
Well like I said, I'm on my end just seeing a lot of the "not getting enough at home" lines...and proclaiming to be "swingers"

that's all...!

And yes I was married, and since I am not bi, I did not seek bi femmes, just males...of course they were single males that my husband knew...but they weren't married....

I guess it's good to have them out in the open, but on the other hand...eh .............lol whatever sorry I brought it up...

*shrug*

Penny honeyyy.....miss you sweetiee...been in chat lately, come see me! :)

Upland CA
Username hidden
(130 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I've been seeing a lot of, well basically...cheating married people on here...yes a majority is male...

But the thing is, why are their profiles being approved?

Swinging...is all about the couples, technically speaking, yes? :)

All these guys are looking for, at least what I'm seeing and coming across, is booty calls.....so why be on a swing site? I think they should be elsewhere...

MHO...

I just wish the profiles wouldn't be approved, unless they're not stating their current marital status upon joining..

but still...can't someting be done??

Upland CA
Username hidden
(130 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: Profiles and the cheating spouse
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.