Profile writing 101 : Swingers Discussion 58780
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesProfile writing 101
TOPIC: Profile writing 101
Created by: tigerguybuckeyegirlinva The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Punctuate! Please use better punctuation and better sentence structure. Both mean a lot when reading profiles of potential playmates. PnE

Cary NC
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I would say that if you spent a little time on adding some meat on your profile and stated what you are looking for it would help. You definitely need an open picture of some sort of both of you. If I were searching your profile for a potential friend, I would pass you by in a heartbeat. Your profile is seriously lacking...

My advice, take a little time to invest in it. The fact that you have not tells me you would not take time with me sexually either. Too many other choices for this Unicorn. Good luck!

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Well, what can I say about this one. Seems to me that there is a whole lot missing here. My advice is to take a look around and see what other people are doing. The lack of pictures, information and detail are all missing. No one likes to see one liners and if you are really looking I recommend that you get some pictures that are opened to the public. Have some private ones too, but first impressions are everything. C&P

Reno NV
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Profile writing 101