Profile review : Swingers Discussion 220600101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesProfile review
TOPIC: Profile review
Created by: Nate73
Original Starting post for this thread:
Just curious what others think about my profile and pics. Been around here for a while and have met some pretty cool people. Just curious for feedback, good or bad! Thanks

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Nate73,

Pictures - Lose the webcam photos, and change your default pic to almost anything but one of you standing there holding a beer proudly...you're 38, not 18. Sadly, you only have one that isn't really dark, really grainy, or of you drinking with the boys :(

Get some decent pictures showing yourself as fun and interesting - poorly lit, drinking and webcam shots don't do it, at least not for me. On the up side, you don't have any showing your "junk"...that's a huge plus compared to many other single male profiles. :)

Profile - Your profile contains good information, but is rather disorganized and a difficult read. Use the sections to group the various common thoughts together for the reader: first section about what you look for in others, second about you, third about fantasies/experiences, and fourth about anything else you want to include. Presently, the profile section content is all over the map.

I also noticed only a couple errors in your capitalization (i'm should be I'm) and word usage - weather (clouds, rain, sun) has a very different meaning than whether (whether or not we go swimming depends on the weather).

Good luck, Mrs TF3

Saint Paul MN
Username hidden
(475 posts)
well, guessing my profile is either really good or it really sucks, lol

Port Saint Lucie FL
Username hidden
(87 posts)
Just curious what others think about my profile and pics. Been around here for a while and have met some pretty cool people. Just curious for feedback, good or bad! Thanks

Port Saint Lucie FL
Username hidden
(87 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Profile review