Profile not good enough : Swingers Discussion 204460
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesProfile not good enough
TOPIC: Profile not good enough
Created by: Leopidus88 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
We've blocked single males for now so that is why you can't see my profile. I've written to a friend of mine here to ask her to get in touch with you, and you can decide whether to open your private pics to her for feedback. She's pretty good at giving an honest assessment.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8829 posts)
I've heard it is pretty hard to break into the lifestyle as a single male, but once you are a known entity you won't have to work as hard at it. Obviously I'm not a SM so you may want to write to some for advice. Fun_Ahoy (in New Orleans) and NicAtNight (in Ohio) are two in my age group who appear to be pretty successful and they are willing to help others to some extent. You can tell them Scandle suggested you contact them. We've gotten to "know" each other through the forums, so I'm sure they'll recognize my name.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8829 posts)
THAT explains why you're so friendly, well spoken and polite! (joke) What part of the state did you come from?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8829 posts)
Good point about being careful because of Google searches. Small cameras with delayed exposure and tiny tripods can be found pretty cheaply, maybe even at your local $1 store. It's time to be creative!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8829 posts)
Leopidus88, welcome to the forums! I hope you decide to stay and contribute to other threads that catch your eye.

Your profile looks pretty nice to me, but if you can add pictures of yourself smiling with teeth visible, taken by another person, it would add a lot. I love a great smile and the one where you seem to be laughing, mouth open, fits the bill. More, please! On the other hand, if you hardly ever smile with your teeth showing, maybe it isn't worth posing for pics like that. It's up to you, but posting pictures of yourself that didn't obviously come from your phone would be great. Good luck, young man!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8829 posts)
I think your profile is quite nice and if we were contacted by you, you would most likely get a response rather than the canned "no thanks". That being said, single females are apparently difficult to find (we have never looked so don't know personally) and couples have a large number of single males to choose from. I don't know if you have sent out a lot of emails or if you are waiting for others to contact you, but I would encourage you to send emails to those you are interested, and make sure you read and reread their profiles and put something personal in. I have started deleting with no response emails that are clearly generic or request/suggest something that is specifically mentioned in our ad as being something we are not interested. A few more pictures probably wouldn't hurt (I know we need to add a few more) and an eye color always gets my attention- I don't know if others are as picky as I am about eye color, but it is a nice feature to mention. Good luck and have fun!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(35 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Profile not good enough