Profile input feedback please : Swingers Discussion 194939
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesProfile input feedback please
TOPIC: Profile input feedback please
Created by: SportnBerr The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You don't follow rules. Hmmmm, sounds like you could be a lot of fun!

Nice talking tonight, gotta fly now.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2368 posts)
I struggle with following the "rules" it would never work for me, I just couldn't do it lol

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5449 posts)
I agree with you Sav, I feel like I can easily smoke out a creep pretty easily, still the subject line might be a good trick for someone a little more cautious. ? I wouldn't not contact someone because they used that technique if I otherwise liked their profile. But that's just me.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2368 posts)
Maritime, "plant somewhere in there a line that says put ABC in your subject line when you email me, otherwise I will know you did not read the profile and will instantly delete....."

I've seen a lot of those types of things but can't say I ever bothered writing to anyone of them lol.

I can generally tell who's read our profile by the type of email they send us, at least I can weed out those who definitely have NOT ....they're a dead give away .lol

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5449 posts)
losamantes ,

LOL and thank you.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5449 posts)
I don't do it and I think it seems kinda goofy, but I gotta say I think people are pretty smart when they write long and thoughtful profiles and plant somewhere in there a line that says put ABC in your subject line when you email me, otherwise I will know you did not read the profile and will instantly delete.....

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2368 posts)
Hey Mrs. Sav, guess I'm busted, I was too busy looking at your pics to notice the profile length, LOL!

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
"There is an inverse relationship between number of responses and the length of a profile"

I don't know if I completely agree with that, ours has been called a book.....one they enjoyed reading but still a book lol. We surely haven't noticed a lack of responses due to that fact.

That being said it should be an easy read that gives hints into your personality not just your preferences and speaks more about "who" you are than "who" you are looking for beyond the basics. All negativity should be avoided at all costs no matter what horrible experience or lessons you've learned along the way. Put up pictures that show who you are so you avoid bragging or defending what you look like. Let people decide for themselves based on what they see. Nothing is more of a turn off than reading a profile about how beautiful they are , how smart they are, how huge their body parts are or how they can "afford to be picky" etc. Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5449 posts)
I second everything Sav and KD said. Cut your profile back to the bare essentials and add to it as you gain experience. There is an inverse relationship between number of responses and the length of a profile (los Amante's law). Your pics are nice.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
"...I am wondering if Mrs Sav is in the editing field of some sort.... :) "

Aw shucks, not me I'm a dumb blonde and proud of it.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5449 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: Profile input feedback please