Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Better Profiles Profile help
TOPIC: Profile help
Created by: mwc3842
Original Starting post for this thread:
Take a look and critique our profile please? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks! Made changes-hope it's looking better. Will be working on the pics too.

Tomball TX
Username hidden
(51 posts)
Are you looking to add a permanant 3rd to your relationship and become a poly? Or are you just looking for a really good friend and lover for both of you? It's a little unclear exactly what you're looking for.

Your pics are kind of the "bare minimum" of what we look for in pics. You've got a pic with both of you and a couple pics of each of you individually. However, the quality of the pics isn't great. A little grainy and poorly lit. They aren't terrible but I'd consider adding some new ones.

Profile itself isn't bad, but it definitely needs a little more content. I'd get rid of that 9/27 edit at the end because

a. I really don't think people browsing profiles looking for playmates are going to take the time to offer you profile advice. If they're interested in you, they'll write anyway. If they aren't interested, they aren't going to stop what they're doing to help you write a profile. That's what this forum is for. It also kind of says that you're really desperate for people to contact you.

b. It basically tells the reader that you don't have a clue as to what you're doing. Obviously you're new and inexperienced, but there's a difference between inexperienced and incompetent and that line indicates the latter. Not saying you're incompetent, but that's the way people may interpret it. So make it go away.

Hope that helps.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3207 posts)
Take a look and critique our profile please? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Tomball TX
Username hidden
(51 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Profile help