Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Better Profiles Profile help
TOPIC: Profile help
Created by: JayAnders
Original Starting post for this thread:
How is everyone today. Could i possibly get a little assistance with my profile. Haven't had much luck so far.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Cellphone self-portraits in bathroom mirrors. Minimal profile information. Gets drunk at parties. External contact in profile.

Can you do anything else to your profile to let people know you're only here to get laid without your wife knowing, and won't respect rules or limits?

TF3

Saint Paul MN
Username hidden
(475 posts)
No offense but your photos are terrible. you look stern and unhappy. Also taking ones own photos makes it appear you have no friends. I suggest if you are going to take your own to set the camera up in such a way that it isn't in the photo. Take lots of pics and only use the ones that flatter you. You went to your first party and got way to drunk? THAT is a HUGE issue, no one wants to play with a drunk man, behaving poorly at any party will assure you will never be invited back and is extremely immature. Clean it up. You can go get drunk ANYTIME a LS party is not the place to do it. HUGE TURN OFF. You profile does need some serious help, there isn't anything in there to give the reader any idea what you're like nor what you bring to the table. Refrain from graphic description of what you like but explain what you have to offer and what you enjoy about couples play. Are you outgoing? Rather shy? Athletic? A wicked sense of humor? Like outdoor activities? A home body? Got a hobby (besides sex) ? Think about what you'd like to know about a potential playmate and than answer those questions...something! Anything to give everyone an idea who you are. This isn't Craigs or the want ads in a trashy newspaper..you don't pay per word but I guarantee you will pay a big price for lack of them. If you are serious about this, give it some thought, pout some effort into your profile. Use spell check. As it reads right now you're wasting your time...no offense intended but we wouldn't even open your profile based on the poor photos and if we bothered to open it we would rule you out immediately. Why? because we don't want to bother getting to know you if you don't know yourself well enough to write more than 5 sentences (enough to get your profile approved I'd bet)

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Jay

I have to agree, you need better pictures and say a little about what you do out of the bedroom. Ask your friends the next time your out and about to take a few pictures of you having fun and by all means smile, it goes a long way.

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(192 posts)
How is everyone today. Could i possibly get a little assistance with my profile. Haven't had much luck so far.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Profile help