Profile help : Swingers Discussion 199885
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesProfile help
TOPIC: Profile help
Created by: madtaz97
Original Starting post for this thread:
Pleas look over our profile and let us know what we can do better. We think it pretty good. Would like some help.

Thanks madtaz97

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Sweetpea you should definitely expand on your profile. What are you into activity wise? What are you two looking for in the bedroom? How long have you been in the lifestyle?

I'd also get a picture of him up. If you are trying to attract females, you're likely going to need a picture of him. And you probably want it to be a full body pic at least (not just his happy business).

Waco TX
Username hidden
(44 posts)
I am really, really bad at coming up with creative and cute things to say online. I come off much better in person but in order to get to that point you have to have a nice profile. I have not been having much luck meeting anyone through SLS, I reach out, I guess people aren't interested, can you look over my profile and help? It's not just me we are a couple but my husband doesn't feel like putting his picture online so our only pics are of me, the female. I don't know what people want to know or see. Please help:)

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Profile looks good to me, Just one point tho.

You keep mentioning you would rather meet a female but bring up couples also, you should mention if you are full or soft swap so the couple just doesn't think your only after the female part of a couple. what part do the men play in this with the women ?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2309 posts)
Pleas look over our profile and let us know what we can do better. We think it pretty good. Would like some help.

Thanks madtaz97

East Haven CT
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Profile help