Profile for review : Swingers Discussion 56869
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesProfile for review
TOPIC: Profile for review
Created by: JnTMSCpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
We're generally satisfied with our profile, and we've made some pretty good connections, just would like an honest opinion on what could be improved.

Thanks, J&T

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Nice pics, but two are just too far to see much. I hope you have more male pics in your privates cause as a female, I love pervin the guys too. I have to say it........... Damn! Those are some awesome breasts!

I noticed no weight for the fem, no biggie since there is pics. I loved the sense of humor, and you sound like you like to have lots of fun. That is great! You do not mention looking for bi-fems. I wondered cause the fem is listed as bi. I do think you are a little vague in what you are seeking sexually, but that is something only you can determine ultimately. Your last part written is not clear, you might want to re-look at that part. i think a word is missing, or it needs a little tweaking somehow. It is a nice profile though. *smiles*

I will say, and this is just me............. i am not into golf, not that I have never done it. But I would prob not look very hard personally. But you need to find what you seek and that is part of what makes you uniquely YOU!

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Maybe we're too vague? Or maybe just no one on here golfs......lol We just know that we enjoy a nice round of golf.......and there are SO MANY sexual innuendos in golf that the firtiness of it would possibly just lead to something else..........or maybe not but at least we'd get to know someone. Oh we did put her picture on there holding a sign, you'll see it. Just tired of 'fakes' and figured that was real people would know that at least by emailing us they aren't wasting their time.......... What else could anyone suggest????

Meadville PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Wow! Great sexy pics and a well written profile. Kudos! I saw nothing to change. It was one of the best I have perved. Thanks you!

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
It's a really good profile. If we were closer, I'd definitely drop you a line. The public pictures are wonderful, they show both of you, together and singly. (Note to anyone else reading this: Please put pictures up of both people, and hopefully one of the two of you together!)

Just a couple of nit-picks. I'd leave out the note to newbies. Although I agree with it, it might make anyone who is a bit insecure choose not to contact you. The other is that I'd start out, "Looking for two things in a couple: Security and Chemistry. . ." instead of, "Looking for two things in one couple: First and foremost . . ." Then you could go on to describe what you mean. It's just a little cleaner, IMHO.

Good luck, and I do wish you were closer to Pittsburgh.

Shadyside PA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
We're generally satisfied with our profile, and we've made some pretty good connections, just would like an honest opinion on what could be improved.

Thanks, J&T

Lake MS
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Profile for review