Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Better Profiles › Profile feedback
TOPIC: Profile_feedback
Created by: newfreakaz
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are brand new to the lifestyle and would appreciate any feed back on our profile.

1 to 7 of 7
User Details are only visible to members.
Cool. Just wanted to make sure you had full control of your privacy level.

Of course, now all you have to worry about is the creepy guy with the bar code reader he bought for $20 on fleabay...... ;)

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(1129 posts)
Thanks, and we checked... They are just bar codes, and super blurry at that

Surprise AZ
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Well...I was hoping I can catch up with them in the next year or two.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
profile looks great.

i repeat sorillo's advice re: the hang-tag/passes in the profile main pic.

and hey, BLM: but....i thought you *weren't* "over 50"???

to the OP: welcome, and good luck!

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17687 posts)
Might sound good for your age range preferences ..who knows really.. but I think if you add "we like to fuck those over 50" then you should be good-to-go as is! :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
Your profile actually looks pretty good to my eyes, especially if you're just getting started. You've pretty clearly stated your likes and dislikes while staying positive and minimizing negativity.

Photos are excellent (no bathroom selfies!! well done!). I actually think your sexiest photo is the one where you're both wearing the most clothing, dressed up nicely, the two of you look great together in that one. Then again, I'm weird. :) One thing you need to check RIGHT NOW on that photo is to blow it up and look at the backstage passes you're wearing. Make sure your names aren't visible. Had a couple contact me recently who had made that error. her name was BOLDLY visible on her work ID hanging around her neck. Oops.

You have a few minor grammatical errors in the last paragraph that could stand some editing. Looks like some leftovers from text changes, but they're nothing really serious. Just some touch up.

In your tag line, I'd change it slightly to "Excited professional couple looking for new adventures" to avoid redundancy, and beware of emphasizing the "new to the lifestyle" thing too much. Looks to me like you have a good balance right now, but restating it too much if you add things later can become a fault. Just keep that in mind.

The only other thing I'd say is to consider adding something unique to YOU. A joke, a bit of detail about an activity you both enjoy etc. Those personal touches go a long way.

Best of luck.

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(1129 posts)
We are brand new to the lifestyle and would appreciate any feed back on our profile.

Surprise AZ
Username hidden
(2 posts)
1 to 7 of 7
TOPIC: Profile feedback
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.