Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Better Profiles › Profile feedback, please
TOPIC: Profile_feedback,_please
Created by: lifeiz4livn
Original Starting post for this thread:
First, I'd like to say thanks to all of the forum posters, regulars and otherwise. Been lurking around the forums for awhile now and have learned alot from the more experienced posters. Took some advice and added a few pics of him(me) and a few more of her. Specifically, showing her on the SLS website. It's been awhile since we've added anything to our profile, so we figured that we'd get some outside input. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks & Happy Valentine's Day!

1 to 3 of 3
User Details are only visible to members.
I was thoroughly entertained by your profile. Great work and good luck with the pudding fantasy.

Chattanooga TN
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Annie - No kidding! LOL She could barely work the kickstand, not to mention pedalling. Those shoes are definitely for show.

SLO - Thanks the input! Enjoyed your profile too. We tinkered around with some pics of us together with the faces blurred, but didn't care for them and opted to just make them private. I've opened them to you, if you'd like to check them out.

Thanks again!

Chattanooga TN
Username hidden
(13 posts)
First, I'd like to say thanks to all of the forum posters, regulars and otherwise. Been lurking around the forums for awhile now and have learned alot from the more experienced posters. Took some advice and added a few pics of him(me) and a few more of her. Specifically, showing her on the SLS website. It's been awhile since we've added anything to our profile, so we figured that we'd get some outside input. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks & Happy Valentine's Day!

Chattanooga TN
Username hidden
(13 posts)
1 to 3 of 3
TOPIC: Profile feedback, please
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.