Profile feedback, please : Swingers Discussion 73574
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesProfile feedback, please
TOPIC: Profile feedback, please
Created by: lifeiz4livn
Original Starting post for this thread:
First, I'd like to say thanks to all of the forum posters, regulars and otherwise. Been lurking around the forums for awhile now and have learned alot from the more experienced posters. Took some advice and added a few pics of him(me) and a few more of her. Specifically, showing her on the SLS website. It's been awhile since we've added anything to our profile, so we figured that we'd get some outside input. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks & Happy Valentine's Day!
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
I was thoroughly entertained by your profile. Great work and good luck with the pudding fantasy.

Chattanooga TN

Username hidden
(13 posts)
Annie - No kidding! LOL She could barely work the kickstand, not to mention pedalling. Those shoes are definitely for show.

SLO - Thanks the input! Enjoyed your profile too. We tinkered around with some pics of us together with the faces blurred, but didn't care for them and opted to just make them private. I've opened them to you, if you'd like to check them out.

Thanks again!

Chattanooga TN

Username hidden
(13 posts)
First, I'd like to say thanks to all of the forum posters, regulars and otherwise. Been lurking around the forums for awhile now and have learned alot from the more experienced posters. Took some advice and added a few pics of him(me) and a few more of her. Specifically, showing her on the SLS website. It's been awhile since we've added anything to our profile, so we figured that we'd get some outside input. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks & Happy Valentine's Day!

Chattanooga TN

Username hidden
(13 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Profile feedback, please