Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Better Profiles Profile critique please
TOPIC: Profile critique please
Created by: calnsheri
Original Starting post for this thread:
If you get the time, we wold appreciate a little help with our profile. I think we have most of what we want on there, just having a hard time organizing it???

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
I have to echo the compliments on your nice public photos! Well done.

I will say that I find aspects of your profile a little repetitive. I understand that the female half is new to all of this. Saying it over and over makes me think that she's not into the idea at all and has to be handled with kid gloves (drama potential high). This may not be the case, but it's the red flag for me. Tell us you only want to meet at socials, leave out the reason why. Then bring up the newbie aspect in another area in a "we're easing into things" kind of way.

One more suggestion is to drop the term "Bi-comfortable". That term seems to be used for straight women who will play with other women (mostly for show). I really like the terms "bi-social" or "bi on the dance floor" for straight women who appreciate other women and like to raise a ruckus!

We've asked for feedback on our profile as well and encourage you to give us your thoughts. We'll all help each other get better at this! Best of luck! - The Hers half of the equation

Royal Oak MI
Username hidden
(32 posts)
Also hidden from Single males (I understand why and am not complaining), but to also mention what @scandal said, Holly is a pleasure to communicate with. She has been nothing but polite and helpful in my short time on SLS.

Play well

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Thanks Scandle! You're right - I don't hassle or stalk and I'm always polite. "Please fuck me" and "thank you for making me orgasm" are definitely in my vernacular.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
calnsheri, welcome to the Forums. FYI - hollymmm69 gives very good advice, and if you email her directly she will be able to look at your profile. I only "know" her through the Forums, but in all of her posts I get the sense that she would never hassle you, be predatory, be impolite, or any other negative thing. In my opinion, it would be worthwhile for you to write to her.

I took a look at your profile and think it looks pretty good. Your public pictures are great, too, with lots of smiles on both faces. There are only a couple of corrections I would suggest:

Your tag line says "Love to dress sexy and dance to watch and be watched." I think you need to switch "and" and "dance" after putting in a comma after "sexy" and "dance." It would make more sense if it read as "Love to dress sexy, dance, and to watch and be watched."

In your Description you wrote "We are both fun loving with a good since of humor." Replace "since" with "sense."

There is some vagueness about just what you want to do with your soft swap partners. If you don't want to spell it out in your profile or here in this forum, at least be ready to tell people what you will and won't do via email or face-to-face discussions. Soft swap for one person can be completely out of line for another. Consider whether you'll engage with the new friends in kissing on the mouth (closed or open, tongue or not), oral sex, fingering, toy use, anal exploration, etc. Is everything short of penis/vagina penetration acceptable, or do you stop at a certain line before that?

Good luck, be safe, and have fun!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9263 posts)
Your profile is hidden to single ladies.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
If you get the time, we wold appreciate a little help with our profile. I think we have most of what we want on there, just having a hard time organizing it???

Foley AL
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Profile critique please