Profile critique please : Swingers Discussion 206848
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesProfile critique please
TOPIC: Profile critique please
Created by: cassetteplayer69
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hello folks!

So i was wondering what other think of my profile and what I could possibly do to improve it...

All input is greatly appreciated!

Tha is in advance! ~E~

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
One other thing - I just looked at your cert and there is what looks like a misspelling. They wrote that you "defiantly" know how to please a lady. Defiantly means characterized by defiance; boldly resistant or challenging: a defiant attitude.

Perhaps they meant "definitely?"

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8747 posts)
cassetteplayer69, welcome to the Forums! Your profile indicates you seem to be able to put sentences together pretty well, so I hope to see you posting in other areas besides this one.

Your profile is okay - not real exciting to me, but not bad - though there are a few spelling and punctuation errors you might want to change. It is oddly important if you are trying to attract educated people. For example, you have "though so no interested in men at all", which ought to be not interested or no interest. What is whistler? Is it a town, a nightclub, or a canyon? It looks like it ought to be capitalized, in any case. Later - "thanks in advance" is a full sentence, needing a capital letter T. There are other minor mistakes that I'm sure you can find if you re-read your profile with a critical editor's eye.

There is hardly anything in your profile about your sexual preferences or desires, nor much about what you can and will do for the partners you meet. This is, after all, a sex site, so just as your work resume ought to focus on how you could benefit the prospective employer, your profile here needs to reflect what you bring to the table for sex partners.

As a single male it will be imperative that you do something to stand out from the crowd. There are several threads in the Forums that talk about the pitfalls of single males, as well as the requirements couples and single women have in regard to SM partners. It is worth your time to ferret out those threads.

The 2 public pictures I could see were obviously taken with your cell phone. While the poses are nice, many people think it is lame to not have pictures taken by someone else in your profile. Surely you have a friend or a parent who wouldn't mind taking pictures of you fully dressed! How you then use them is up to you.

Good luck with your searches, and I hope my suggestions help.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8747 posts)
Hello folks!

So i was wondering what other think of my profile and what I could possibly do to improve it...

All input is greatly appreciated!

Tha is in advance! ~E~

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Profile critique please