Profile critique please! : Swingers Discussion 212873101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesProfile critique please!
TOPIC: Profile critique please!
Created by: VidaStyle
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hello! We are very new to this! We just upgraded to a paid membership so we have a lot of pictures to add to our private galleries to share but we would love for you to go by our profile and give us some feedback on things are looking so far! Is the profile informative enough? Are we leaving something out? What should we add/take away? We have been getting great traffic and would like to keep it regular. Thank you in advance! We are very excited ;-)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Agree with outdoors. It's short, sweet and to the point. Always a good idea to list your boundaries so that there's no confusion. Add some more pics and you're good.

Good luck.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3161 posts)
Thanks for the feedback. I am out of town for work this week but as soon as I get back the photos will be up!

Dallas TX

Username hidden
(9 posts)
Thanks for the feedback. I am out of town for work this week but as soon as I get back the photos will be up!

Dallas TX

Username hidden
(9 posts)
How about a pic of that girl's big butt? Lot of us butt men out here. Nice that you accept such a wide age range. And welcome to the forums! Your profile looks like a winner from here.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Hello! We are very new to this! We just upgraded to a paid membership so we have a lot of pictures to add to our private galleries to share but we would love for you to go by our profile and give us some feedback on things are looking so far! Is the profile informative enough? Are we leaving something out? What should we add/take away? We have been getting great traffic and would like to keep it regular. Thank you in advance! We are very excited ;-)

Dallas TX

Username hidden
(9 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Profile critique please!